7

I stroll along the path, looking out for any nice stores. Wearing something that's actually fits my personality, leggings, an all time low muscle tank and a leather jacket. I feel like myself which feels great, my face isn't caked up with makeup, instead I'm only wearing a tad of mascara and I filled in my brows. As I walk I see a music shop, which I find rare. Haven't been in one of those for a while. I walk in, and head straight for the CD's. Looking for the newest Blink 182 album: California.  But the shelves are messy as fuck, but I really didn't want to go up to the counter and ask for help. So I guess I'll have to look for it myself, I started digging into the shelves looking for the album, making a mess. I immediately stopped when I heard someone clearing their voice behind me.
I turned around and there stood a tall guy. I'm pretty sure I've seen him before? I think he's one of Calum's friends, his name is Michael I think? He had pale skin and back dyed hair.
"Looking for something?" He laughed, gesturing towards the loads of CDs on the floor beside me.
"Um y-yeah.." I notice he's wearing a white shirt that has the word 'Staff' printed on the chest area.
"You work here?"
"Um, yeah." He shrugs.
"Do you have Blinks newest album? California?"
"You listen to blink?" He says stunned.
"No, I'm just buying this album for my gecko named Sander." I say sarcastically.
"Geez chill. I just didn't think you'd listen to Blink," he says scratching his neck.
"What did you think I listen to?" I question him.
"I don't know just whatever's popular." I rolled my eyes, as he looked at me from head to toe.
"You look so different?" He asks confused. His eyes trailed to my muscle tank. "All time low?" 
"Who knew miss popular had such a great music taste?" I chuckled.
"Back to the subject Mike. Do you have that album?"
"Um yeah," he scratched his head.
I thanked him, payed for it and headed out of the store. Just as walked out I saw Calum just getting out of his car, his lips slightly agape. Do I really look all that different? Maybe I've gained weight as usual. Or maybe I'm just uglier this way, bringing unnecessary attention to myself. I looked down at the ground, ignoring his gaze and continue walking down the street to a safe place called home.

~

Yo it's need a while! Missed you people, hoped you enjoyed the update. I have a new Calum Hood fanfiction up on wattpad. It's called irresistible, and you can find it on my profile! That book I am determined to complete, I swear. It's basically about Calum who is the best friend of the brother of a girl named Jasmine. So the ship is between cal and jasmine! I really do hope you'll check it out though! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me some feedback in the comment section below! Love you guys and thank you for taking time to read my story! Seen you soon. -Abby