Chapter 2: Snowhite

Vincent's POV:

"Their names are Evan, Ezekiel and Elliot."
A butler said.

Who later on I discovered was one of Edward's favorite butler, James.

Evan was the taller boy who stood on my right, his hair was short as it was blonde. His figure stood as 6'0 ft tall and he had a grey shirt on. The shirt was messy, it wasn't even pressed neatly. He had emerald green eyes which looked very uninterested into what was currently going on since they only looked at his phone.

His stance was very unprofessional, he looked like a delinquent and it was just-
Not in my expectations.

Then I looked at the one who was opposite of me, who appeared to be Ezekiel. He was dressed presentable.A neat shirt as he had brunette hair, he had light brown eyes as well,which would probably look very beautiful towards sunlight. His height was of 5'11 and I heard he was seventeen (17). He stood upright as he bowed before me, which was what Edward instructed them to do but Evan didn't seem to bother.

Then there was Elliott who was ten (10), who also had brunette hair, the child just stared at me as if I was candy. It was even letting saliva drip out of it's mouth. You're ten (10) not five (5)... The child also tugged on a maid's skirt,wanting attention.

Good grief. They all looked annoying-

Edward didn't even mention that he had kids? How come Elliot and Ezekiel has brunette hair and Evan is blonde? Also where's their mother? Where's their freaking manners.

It's whatever anyway. I plan to give everyone the silent treatment. I don't plan on making friends, I've never PLANNED on making friends and I will never make any friends. Who needs them when you have books?

"Boys, this is Vincent, my boss's son"
Edward said introducing me.

He didn't even say "Mr or Young Vincent".
How unprofessional.

"It's a pleasure to meet you"
Ezekiel said bowing again

While Evan rolled his eyes and spoke.

"Why do we have to bow to this"
He pointed at me in a way word gesture.

"Go to your room"
Edward said to Evan.

"yea whatever, I'm going to do something better anyway. Hopefully your 'Highness' will wake up and realize that this isn't a fairytale. "
He said mocking me as he turned to go upstairs.

James turned to me as he said.

"I apologize for Evan's attitude, sir Vincent. This is just how he is, stubborn and carefree in a bad way"

I just stayed quiet watching him walk up the stairs.

Marie turned to me.
"We're ready to unpack your things,and I will have to get going, I'll be back in 15 minutes, since Edward invited me to come have lunch"

She said as she turned around to walk out of the door, I said nothing.

It was already awful that I was fully disrespected and made fun of by a delinquent that looks like a 20% rip off version of Ken.

Then Edward's guards all came in with my luggage as James told me to follow him.

Walking up the stairs, I couldn't remember when last I'd feel comfortable. This place was already so aggravating and irritating. I wasn't treated with respect at all, It feels like everyone here has the brain of Edward.

I entered into my room as it wasn't as big as my own. There was no balcony which was sickening and there was no room for my books. So I had to send them all back.