Prologue

Baked Goods: PrologueRecipt

Recipt

There stood a girl around the age of sixteen in front of the local airport

There stood a girl around the age of sixteen in front of the local airport. She had a bored look on her face with a hint of tiredness. But what could you expect? A direct fly from Germany to Japan lasts 11 hours and 37 minutes after all. A long time, indeed.

The girl looked down on her flipphone, checking what time it is. Due to the time shift it was now 3 AM. Way too early to be up.

Her parents would go to sleep now since it was 8 PM in Germany. A seven hours difference. It sure would turn out annoying to keep in catch with her family and friends back in Germany...

With a sigh closed she her phone and stared at the parking lot again. No car in sight. How annoying.

"hahhh... how long does he want to let me wait?! Stupid cousin..."

Yeah... her cousin should've picked her up a long time ago with his car. Direct orders from their grandparents. Since he was already back here in Japan for a year it was his task. And to be honest... old people need their beauty sleep.

Finally did she hear the roaring of the car she waited for, for so long. The usual sound of the royal blue Hudson Hornet her ten years older cousin drove.

He pulled up in front of her and rolled down the window.

His messy black hair was the first thing visible. Then the pitch black sunglasses for whatever reason he wore them in the middle of the night and then he stuck out his muscular tattooed arm.

"Yo! Long time not seen!" His voice got deeper. The girl was sure of it.

"Shut up and help me load the luggage in the backrow, idiot." The boy rolled his eyes and got out of his car and helped the girl with her luggage.

"Here. Happy? You didn't grow one bit, (y/n).", he mocked her.

The girl rolled her eyes and punched him not too hard on his shoulder. "Says you. Better being short than being a fucking beanpole!"