Chapter 1

Baked Goods: Chapter 1Ingredients

Ingredients

You looked at the fight that was happening down the stairs

You looked at the fight that was happening down the stairs. The blonde boy had blood all over his face and definitely a broken nose.

Some boys on the other staircase where the crowd of watchers were, yelled at him to stop. You could hear their scared voices going to deaf ears, even warning the bloodied boy that he might die if that continues.

"Not... yet... not... yet..."

You watched him with interest. He reminded you of an old friend of your cousin. However, his name didn't seem to get recalled into your mind. You only knew that he had the same stuborn behaviour like this boy.

The motto of I will not give up!

"Not yet... This can't... heal... my heart... that's experienced those... 12 years..."

You raised a brow. What nonsense was he talking about? 12 years? Why did he sound like he was talking about the future. It didn't get into your head.

He smudged the blood more onto his face with his attempt to get rid of it. But to be truthful... he looked kinda badass in your eyes at this moment.

His friends were also confused. The boy on the sidelines with black hair that were tightly put behind with gel even asked the thing that you were questioning yourself too.

Because for real: What the hell was that boy talking about?

"Running and running and running ans running..."

Blondie seemed like he was about to faint any minute. Swaying a bit back and forth for a bit before he collected himself.

His breath laid heavy in the air. His pants were loud. Even you could hear them from up the stairs.