Episode 2: Candy Carrier Chaos

(Pomni Dream)

While everything is dark and nothing is visible, Cain's voice suddenly begins to be heard.

Caine: (echo) Welcome to our amazing digital circus!

Jax: Pomni

Caine: Pomni

Ragatha: Pomni

Jax: Pomni!

Ragatha: Pomni!

Caine: Pomni!

Suddenly, as everyone else's voices are heard, Pomni opens her eyes and appears in front of the stage at the circus.

Pomni: Hello?

Pomni calls out but doesn't get an answer. As she walks around for a bit, Pomni's eyes suddenly shrink in shock because she sees her left arm becoming abstract. Pomni calls Caine or screams for help while holding her arm, isolated in fear.

Pomni: No, No, No Way! Caine! Is there anyone? Help! Please!

Pomni quickly started running forward, but the field around her buckled, causing her to fall downwards into a hole. Pomni screams from the dark hole for help to Caine, Ragatha, Jax, and Bendy, who are badly drawn in the light.

Pomni: No! No! Help Me!

Caine: (dream) Hahaha, looks like our new friend is as isolated as she arrived.

Ragatha: (dream) Oh it's normal, the poor thing couldn't handle it.

Jax: (dream) I honestly don't remember what her name was.

Pomni gets shocked by all this and nothing say. As the light in the hole continues to fade, Gaster suddenly grabs Pomni's face and makes her look at him.

Gaster: 👎✌️🤚👈👍❄️💧⚡️☹️🙁✌️👈☹️ (Haven't you had enough fun? Little clown.)

------------------------------------------------------------

(Real World, Pomni's room)

Pomni screams and falls off her bed. She begins to bounce around the room, hitting the walls. Pomni suddenly stops and looks at her bed and then at the door of her room, burying her blanket on the floor.while swinging on the floor.

Meanwhile, outside the room, Ragatha and Bendy call out to Pomni.

Ragatha: Good morning Pomni, did you sleep well?

No sound comes from Pomni.

Bendy: Maybe she's still sleeping.

Ragatha: You may be right, Bendy. Pomni, are you still sleeping? So let's leave you alone.

While Ragatha and Bendy are walking away, Pomni also opens the door. Ragatha quickly turns around and salutes.

Ragatha: So you're awake! I hope you are well. Because yesterday was a bit doozy.

Bendy: Yeah it was really doozy.

Pomni: A dozzy.

Ragatha: I mean, I can understand why you almost left me to die. Anyone in your place would do that, you were scared after all.

Bendy: I ​​wouldn't leave you behind, Ragatha. None of you, except maybe Jax.

Ragatha: Thank you, Bendy. *Turns to Pomni* I mean, don't worry about this. Hehehe everything is fine.

Pomni was just looking down and taking deep breaths, not listening to anything Ragatha said. Pomni looked up at Ragath.

Pomni: Huh?