Chapter 1

Sam POV:
Just wrapped up a new video. It was a cosplay update for my SuperGirl costume. I thought it turned out great. I had been recording all day for my YouTube channel. My channel is called KataclysmGirll or Kataclysm to my fans. I do multiple things on my channel. From DIY, to cosplay, and the thing I sort of do most of, gaming.
I started this channel out of boredom and kind of loneliness. I wasn't the most social of kids. Other that the few close friends, I was kind of an out cast. I never expected it to go this big, over 1 million subscribers.
I live with my best friend, Alexis. She is like a sister to me. We've been knowing each other since Kindergarten. She appears in my videos from time to time.
"You done with another vid Sam?" Lexi asked.
"Yeah. All I have to do is edit them tomorrow and upload." I turned around in my chair.
"I would have never thought for you to be famous. I basically know a celebrity." She added.
"Not even." I laughed.
"Well your fanbase is really committed. Especially with your gaming."
I looked to my shelf with all my gaming trophies. A couple of local things. Some Dota, League of Legends and Street Fight IV. I had earned those.
"How is your channel going?" I said changing the subject.
"Good, just did a Ipsy un boxing." She responded.
Alexis is a beauty guru on YouTube. She is kind of my beauty guru. She helps me with make up and stuff.
"I wish I could be apart of a group like you Lexi."
Lexi was apart of a group of make up girls called the Beau-genies. Make up girls and V-loggers.
"You just need to find a cosplay or gaming group. Maybe they will find you."
I wish. Only big YouTubers are in groups. Lexi is pretty big. Let's hope I can get the big push I've been waiting for.
Seamus POV:
I don't even know why Jordan called is in a meeting. Nothing big is coming up soon. Plus, I don't think we have done anything too bad.
I walk into the office and bump in to Joe.
"Is there a time where you don't wear that chicken mask?" I asked laughing.
"Not really." He shrugged.
We walk into the meeting room, where everybody was sitting already.
"Sorry about being late, traffic sucked."
I sat down by Aleks and Joe. By the look on everyone's face, aside from Jordan, nobody seemed to know what was going on. Koots finally spoke up.
"So you guys are all wondering why I called you guys in. Well I was thinking it was about time to introduce a new creature."
All of the guys just looked at each other.
"We have plenty of people in the group as is. Although we could use the spare room." Aleks spoke up.
"I know we do. The thing is I wanted to mix it up. Add a female to our group." Jordan added.
"That could be a good idea. It would be cool to have a girl." I say.
"There would be fanfics everywhere!" James interrupted.
"There are plenty of them so this wouldn't be different." Spencer Said.
"It would be different. It would actually involve a girl." Dan laughed.
I thought it would be pretty awesome to add a girl. It would be awesome. Plus it would be less of a sausage fest.
"I'm all for the idea but there isn't many girls that play games on YouTube that actually live close." Joe pointed out.
"Distance shouldn't be an issue, look at me." Dex added.
He's right but Joe has a point. Not to many girls that are into gaming.
"Since we are on a break due to YouTube acting like shit, we should try looking for people." Jordan spoke.
We all nodded.
A few hours later...
I continued to look. So far nothing has caught my eye. Not that any of them were attractive, they were but no real gamers. I then over heard Dan calling us.
I walk towards his office. Everybody else came.
"So before I show you what I found, has anyone else found any candidates?" Dan asked us.
We all shook our heads. Even kootra who came up with the idea.
"Well gentlemen and fellow chicken, I think I've found a candidate." He smiled.
We looked at the screen. There was a gorgeous girl with black girl. Green tunnels, black bandana, lip and nose piercing.
"Hey guys and gals, Kataclysm here. Bringing you some Ultra Street Fighter 4." The girl said.
Kataclysm is a unique name. She continued to play. Wow, she was really and I mean really good at this game. She played a few matches and owned them all. Some of them even raged.
"Yay or nay?" Dan asked kootra and the rest of us.
We all nodded yes. I'm very fucking excited.
"Not only is she a boss at gaming. She does cosplay." Dan beamed.
"And?" Aleks asked.
"Well, for one she could help us with our skits. Costume design and help Joe."
"The more help the better." Joe added.
Ok so she's the whole package.
"Does she have some pics of her cosplay?" James asked.
Dan went to her Twitter and pulled up some pics from conventions. Wow she's amazing. She did a Harley Quinn, Red Hood from batman, and by the looks of it she's working on super girl.
We all agreed she would be amazing in our group.
"I'll contact her immediately." Kootra said walking out of Dan's office.
Sam:
I was sitting there on my computer. I decided to start editing early. I had nothing to do today. I was blasting some Blink-182. The videos turned out great. Not that many errors. I've gotten better since I first started.
That's when I got a notification on my Twitter. It said I had a DM from someone named Kootra. I clicked on his page and saw he was certified. I immediately opened it.
@Kootra: Hey Kataclysm, its Jordan or Kootra from The Creature hub. I was wondering if I could contact you.
@SamKataclysm: Sure about what?
@Kootra: Business proposal. Could we talk over the phone?
I gave him my number. Moments later he called.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hi! It's Kootra."
"Hey, what's up?"
"Well I wanted to ask you something?"
"What is it?" I asked curious.
"Well me and my group were wondering if you would consider joining our gaming group?"
I have heard about the creatures a few times. My fans have asked if I met them. I have not obviously but apparently they were big.
"I don't know." I say cautiously.
"It would be great." He said hopeful.
"How about you come down to our office tomorrow to talk about it?"
"That sounds good."
"3pm sounds good?"
"Yeah." Respond.
"Alright, please think about it. I'll talk to you tomorrow."
I hang up the phone. Wow this is sudden. Someone actually noticed me. This could be the start on something great.

Alright guys!! New story. I just love these YouTubers!!!! So I decided to make a story on Seamus cuz those are rare. Rate and comment what you think guys!!!!! Love you all. P.s the girl in the pic is how Sam looks like.