Chapter 8

Sam:
We get to the office. I have to admit, Seamus made me blush a little. I gotta learn that I can't be with him. I don't want to make shit awkward. What if something bad happens.
He helps me get down from the car. Stupid crutches, ruining my mobility. We took the elevator up, since you know, the stairs hate me. We enter yen office and we get greeted by the other guys.
"How ya feeling?" Jordan asks.
"Well, other than not being able to sleep much, good." I say.
I walk towards my room. I see some stuff I had to do. I had to record about 3 videos. I didn't know what to do though. I could do an update, just tell the peeps what's up. Record some Batman: Arkham Knight. I'll probably see if any of the other guys want to record with me.
I start with the update video.
"Hey guys it's Kataclysm. Doing a quick update. Well as you know, I was on a break this weekend. I was at the beach with the boys and a friend of mine. And a piece of glass cut me pretty bad. So I can't really walk all that well. So I got it taped up. Still doesn't prevent me from work." I laugh a little.
"On another note. Littleton comic con is in a few weeks. I'm not sure how long my gash is going to take to heal, but I really don't want to walk around with a taped up foot. So I may or may not make it...we just have to wait. I just wanted to give y'all a quick news flash. So take care lovelies."
I stop the recording. I feel sad after filming. I don't wanna miss comic con. I have never missed it. I don't wanna start now.
I then recorded the first 4 parts for my Batman walk through. It was an amazing game. Even though I'm a superman girl, batman is still pretty kickass. The graphics are amazing.
I stayed pretty bummy. I didn't leave my office much. I felt like crap, not just because the injury, because it was also the time of the month. The time of the month every female dreads.
"Well some one looks like crap." Aleks says as he enters the room.
"I know! This gash and my period don't mix." I retort.
"Ew! TMI! Did not want to know that."
I can't help but laugh at his face.
"So what you up to?" He asks as he sits down on the floor.
"Well, I don't know what to record." I sigh.
"How bout a case unboxing with me. Split it up. The first half on yours and the other on mine. Since I have a shit ton."
"Awesome!"
We go to his office where we record. He did a 100 case unboxing. Which is a lot for a shooter. It took about an hour. We got mostly blues. That's until we got a knife!
"Holy fuck! I got a knife. Factory new too!!!" Aleks yells as he crushes me in a big hug.
He calls James and Kootra. James was mad that he got another knife. On the other hand Jordan was happy.
We finished up the recording. I went back to my cubby. I didn't have anything much to do the rest of the day. So I spent it looking for materials for my cosplay, PAX prime tickets, low key shopping. While doing that I was kind of blasting music. The final episode by Asking Alexandria.
That's when all the boys came into my room. I paused the music.
"What's up?" I ask them.
"You do know you are blasting hardcore rock, and you can hear that in the recordings." James says.
"Shit, I'm sorry I didn't think it was that loud." I say rubbing my neck.
"Well just wear headphones please." Kootra says.
The rest of the day was pretty boring. I was just sitting around. Doing nothing. The only eventful thing that happened was James and Jordan getting into a fart spray fight. My door then opens.
"Hey, Sam, you uh, wanna hang out at my place for a bit." Seamus asks. 
"Yeah, I would love to. Lexi is out still. So I don't mind." I smile back.
We were the last to leave since Seamus had a lot to record. Not to mention he was my ride, so I couldn't really go anywhere. The ride to his house was pretty much silent, other than Avenged Sevenfold music playing in the background.
"I didn't know you liked Avenged Sevenfold?" I ask him.
"Oh yeah. Bat country is one of my favorite songs." He smiles.
We get to his house, well apartment. It's pretty nice. We walk in, the walls are a blue color.
"Nice color choice." I say as I make my crippled self to the couch.
"Thank you. Like I didn't know that." He says sarcastically.
I can't help but laugh a little. He comes over with chips, beer, and movies.
"Thanks Seamoose."
We watch DBZ: Battle of Gods. I've always loved dragon ball z since I was a kid. Nobody really knows this other than Lexi and my fans.
"How did you know I loved DBZ?" I turn to him.
"Uh, well. Let's just say, today, during my little breaks, I watched some videos of yours. Sorry if that's weird."
"Not all. You could of just asked me but its fine." I give him a reassuring smile.
We continue to watch the movie. We make it through most of it, then I get a very bad, and I mean very bad cramp. I try not show it, but I make a weird face.
"Sam, you ok?" Seamus asks worried.
"N-not really.." I say, as I hold my lower abdomen.
Due to the pain, I lean against Seamus' chest. I lay my head against his chest. That's when he does something I didn't expect. He starts to rub my tummy.
"You don't have to." I say to him.
"I've had girlfriends, I know how to comfort a girl."
"Thank you."
As I say that, our eyes meet. Just like they did at the beach. He starts to lean in, I do to. Just as our lips are about to meet, I pull away. I could see the confusion and hurt in his eyes.
"I-I think I should go home. It's getting late." I say, not bothered looking at him.
"Sure..." He responds.
The whole ride home, we don't talk. Not a good silence. A bad one. We get to my apartment.
"You don't want help..." He asks hesitant.
"I'm fine. Good night." I respond to him, again, not looking at him.
I make my way upstairs. Slowly. I open the door to see Lexi's stuff there. She must be knocked out. I told her I was at Seamus' place. I put on my pj's and crawl into my bed.
I can't kiss him. I just can't. This has been a dream of mine. I can't hurt anyone. I don't want to ruin this chance. Maybe if I just distance my self, these feelings will stop. We just have to wait and see.

New chapter! How you like that. Give me feed back in the comments. I will be adding some side plot, like Aleks and Lexi's love tale. I know updates are slow. The truth is when ever I update super fast, I lose interest. And I don't want this story to die. Don't forget to rate. As always love you guys! ~KittyKatGalaxy ❤️❤️