Chapter 6

Sam:
It's been two weeks since I started The Creatures. I haven't felt better. These guys were like older brothers. As for Seamus, we have been becoming closer, little by little. Not trying to rush things. He's still shy.
We weren't recording or uploading this weekend. It's our little break. So we didn't have to got to the office. I didn't know what to do at home. Aside from watching tv with Alexis.
"What do you wanna do?" She asks while eating Hot Cheetos.
"I don't know. To be honest, I just don't wanna sit around." I shrug.
Like and answered prayer, I get a text from Aleks.
Aleks: Hey, the boys were wondering f you wanted to go to the beach? :)
Me: Fuck yeah! I was bored out of my mind anyway.
Aleks: Be ready. We are going in separate cars.
Me: Can I bring my friend? I promise she isn't a fangirl. I might hook you guys up. ;)
Aleks: Okay! Deal.
"Alright, get ready. It's beach time." I say to her.
"With who?"
"The creatures!" I say.
"I don't know them."
"Come on. It's gonna be fun."
We go into our rooms. I decide to wear coral colored two piece. Over that I put on a lace crop top and some shorts. I put my hair in a bun and don't put any make up.
"Lex!! You ready?!" I ask.
"Yeah I'll be right out!" She yells back from the wash room.
She walks out and she's wearing a black two piece.
"Well we look cute." I smile.
"We try." She gives me a high five.
We then hear a beep. We look out the window and see it's the guys.
We go out to meet them and the three boys get out the car.
"Eww! Hairy legs!" I screech then go up to hug them.
It was Spencer, Seamus, and Aleks.
"We are guys you know." Seamus said.
"Can I shave them!" I clap.
"No!" They respond in unison.
That's when I notice Lexi standing there awkwardly.
"My bad, guys this is Alexis. Alexis, that's Seamus, Spencer and Aleks." I introduce.
She shakes all of their hands. That's when I notice Marchant actually look shy. Aleks shy? This is a first.
We get in the car. I sit in the back with Seamus and Lexi. Spencer is driving, and Aleks is in the front.
"So Alexis, how long have you been knowing Sam?" Aleks asks.
"Well, um, since high school. She's like my sister. So we do lots of things together."
"Are you a gamer?" Spencer questions.
"Oh no! Not that I don't like games. I just suck. I do YouTube. I'm more of a makeup guru. But you can tell I don't have any on. I look dead." She laughs nervously.
"Nonsense. I think you look beautiful." Aleks gives here a cheeky smile.
She blushes.
So much for me hooking them up. They are doing the job themselves.
We had a bit to drive. The drive was getting silent, so I decided music would fit.
"Spence, pass me the Aux cord please?" I ask.
He hands me it and plug it to my phone. I put my music on shuffle. The song that comes on is If I'm James Dean, you're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens.
"Oh shit! I love this song!" Aleks says.
We sing to the song.
"They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me!" Me and Aleks sing.
I never knew Aleks had an amazing voice. Like really amazing.
The rest of the car clap.
"You know you guys should start a band."
I get cheesy.
After a few minutes we get to the beach. It was surprisingly hot for Colorado.
We meet the rest of the guys who were already set up. Picnic basket and all.
"Sweet! Food!" I run over.
I hug the rest of the guys. I must say its weird seeing them in summer clothes.
"I'm gonna get in the water." I say.
I strip my my top and shorts. I could feel all the guys staring at me. That's when Lexi does the same. Now we were in our bikinis.
"When you guys stop eyeballing me, feel free to join us." I link my arm with Lexi, starting to walk to the water.
"Dude, how can you not?!" Lexi asks.
"How can't I not what?"
"Have a thing with them. They are cute! Especially Aleks. Like Yeezus."
"Then talk to him." I smile.
"I bet I'm not his type."
"Come on, you guys would be cute."
That's when I feel someone picking me up and launching me into the water. I couldn't just wet my feet, I had to get all in.
When I get above the water, I see Seamus laughing, shirtless. He's not chubby but not skinny, he's...just perfect. Wait what?
"I'm gonna kill you!"
"You wuv me though!" He smirks.
He's lucky he's cute.
That's when I see all the guys shirtless. Nice view. I could see Lexi trying not to stare at Aleks. I mean he did have a amazing body.
"You guys are such tools!" I laugh.
"You love it." Kootra says.
They all flex. I couldn't help but laugh.
We eventually all get in the water and goof off.
I was floating around when Seamus comes next to me.
"So...how's your day?"
"Other that being thrown in the water, pretty amazing." I say.
I can't help but get lost in his beautiful green eyes. They were mesmerizing.
"What?" He asks.
"Uh- nothing. It's just you have gorgeous eyes."
That's when he leans in, closer to my lips. I was centimeters away from his lips when I felt a very painful feeling on the sole of my left foot.
"Ahh! Shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" I yell.
"What's wrong?!" He asks worried.
"Carry me back!!"
With that he carries me bridal style. We get back to our spot. The rest of the group comes running.
"We heard Sam yell! What's wrong?!" Kootra asks.
"She said her foot hurt." He responds.
The boys and Lexi turn to see my foot.
I see Lexi turn a little pale and gag a little. Aleks grabs her to see if she was okay.
"What is it?!" I ask sacred.
"It's nothing." James responds quickly.
"Let me see."
"No." Seamus says.
"Why?!"
"Just trust me on this."
"It can't be that ba-"
Just I say that I push him out the way. I see the most gross thing. I shard of glass sticking out of a huge gash. Bleeding...a lot. I started to feel very light headed.
"Sammy! What's wrong?" Seamus asks worried.
"M-nothing." I slurred.
"You look pale Hun." Lexi says next to me.
"Sam!" They yell.
With that, everything goes black.

How was that? I like how this chapter came out. Hope you guys to. Thanks for the amazing feedback. Keep rating and commenting. It's really means a lot guys. As always guys, love you guys and stay awesome people!~KittyKatGalaxy :)