Chapter 10

Sam:
Things were still a little awkward. I mean, me and Seamus were talking more than we did after the incident, but still. My feelings for him are mixed up. I like him, a whole lot. It's just, I don't want to fuck up. This is the first time in my life I actually feel wanted. I don't want that to go away.
It was a typical morning in the office. I just entered when Aleks pulled me into his office.
"Can I help you?" I asked confused.
"Sorry for that. I just wanted to ask if you can help me with something?"
"What is it?" I question.
"Well, what does Alexis like? I know her birthday is coming up and I want to get her something nice." He said as he rubbed his neck.
Aleks and Lexi have been spending a lot of time together. They have gotten really close. I'm surprised they aren't dating yet.
"Well, get her makeup. Or lotions. She loves lotions." I say to him.
"You mind going with me? Maybe tomorrow or something?"
"Sure thing best friend." I give him a smile.
I walk into my office. It's pretty messy. Since I have been finishing up my cosplay. I stayed extra late yesterday, trying to get shit done.
"Need any help?" Seamus asked as he popped his head in the door way.
"Uh, yeah. If you aren't busy." I smile slightly.
"I'm never busy when it comes to you." He smirked.
I turned around, trying to cover my blushing. He helped me clean up. I liked the help. He's a really nice guy. Too nice for a fuck up like me to ruin him.
"Hey can I ask you something?" He asks suddenly.
I turn to find him sitting on the floor, in a pretzel position. I join him.
"Yeah. What's up?"
"It's been eating me inside to ask you...Why did you pull away?" He asks not looking me in the eye.
"Seamus, I-"
"Is it because I'm not attractive, or because you think I'm a weirdo-"
"No! Nothing like that. You are one of the cutest guys I've seen. And you are not weird. It's just, I don't want to fuck this up."
"How would you fuck this up?" He asks half annoyed.
"I'm a fuck up. I always find a way to ruin things. I'm not afraid of us getting closer...I'm afraid of losing you."
"You won't. No matter what, you can count on me. That's a promise." He smiles.
He then proceeds to give me a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm gonna go, because Koots is probably gonna see us." He half laughs.
"I'll see ya then."
The day went by not too fast, but not too slow. I recorded a few indie games. I popped in my earbuds, and started listening to Blessings by Big Sean ft.Kanye and Drake. I also started to look for more info on the comic con.
I started singing the song.
"Man this wasn't luck it was destined
I done lost homies who been with me since Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Who flip like confetti and then when you back they back to call you dog
That shit get get petty."
That's when I heard all the boys clapping from my door. They probably heard me.
"Damn! Sammy has bars!" Aleks yells.
"The next slim shady." Spence says.
I can't help but laugh. These guys are something else.

Quick little part. The next chapter is going to be hella long so stay tuned y'all. <3