🐣+💗{ off-track }

Requested By: musicintheclouds

╰┈➤ Ship: Platonic Jailey (Jake x Hailey) Fluff

(As I'm on break rn, the time this is published is not the time I finished it! Basically, this one-shot was scheduled for publishing.)

*Hailey's POV* 

"Did you really just fall. There's like nothing there." 

"SHUT UP!! It was just a little fall."

"Whatever you say Jake." 

We were just going to leave the music room and head home since it's a Friday, then this guy randomly trips from nothing. I wonder how many injuries he has from falling down like this. 

"Zander," I called out, "stop talking to your man and come on...lets go home already." 

"Hailey, be patient for once. It's not like I'm taking hours." 

"Zander she's right, let's go..." Jake whined, leaning against the door and picking up his bag from the ground.

Internally I just started laughing. I hope he falls down again. No that sounds wrong. And dark. But I could take a picture and tease him about it forever. 

Zander finally headed towards us, looking puzzled. He squinted his eyes at me, which I have no idea why he did, before looking back at Jake. 

"What do you mean by that? It's not like you're going to walk home with us." he asked, crossing his arms. He wasn't very fond of Jake, his mood to him was always like this. Every day. Hopefully they'll get used to each other again.

"Uhm, Hailey...didn't you tell him?" Jake whispered to me, still looking at Zander. I was silent for a second before I awkwardly started laughing. 

Oh god, that was embarrassing. 

"He's actually going to be coming over to our house Zander, for song writing...!" 

"What?!" 

Ah, I knew it. He was going to be mad. Couldn't blame him though, I did forget to tell him beforehand. I would be a bit annoyed too. 

"Since when did you guys' plan that?! Why didn't you tell me!" he yelled. It wasn't that loud though, thankfully. He looked really mad, and I mean really

I hope he won't break my head off. I could probably beat him in a fight though. Hmm...Yeah, maybe if- 

"HAILEY!" 

Oh goodness. 

"Sorry! Uhm let's just go now right Jake?" I say, rushing out of the room. I just stand near the doorframe as I stare at Zander who is glaring at Jake. 

He really hates him huh. 

"Jake if I see or hear you do anything to her, I swear I'm going to fight you until you look like the flat asses the girls in this school have." 

"Damn. Please don't hurt me."

------------------------------------

*Jake's POV* 

"Where's the dog." I stay emotionless as I blankly stare around the house. I can feel Zander and Hailey looking at me, but I just walk around the living room looking for their dog. 

(Pretend they have one, Ok? Thanks here's your receipt) 

"She's right there," Hailey says, pointing next to the coffee table in front of the couch. I follow to where she's pointing and immediately start petting the dog.