Beauty of the Stars

What is beauty?

Is there a mathematical way to define it? Do we say things or people are "beautiful" when that is not the truth at all? People are ugly. Humans see ugly. The thoughts and feelings that human beings stand for are more than beautiful though.

Humanity has spent centuries seeking beauty, whether through dieting, or fattening, or even practices like neck-stretching, and we have not gotten anywhere. There will always be different ideals through time and regions. You will never be seen as beautiful by every single person. Wasting time to become beautiful is silly, when "beautiful" is incredibly subjective. You should focus on what you find beautiful.

Each person will have a different view, that is how the world works. We will, as of now, never be able to tell what others are thinking. Because of this, everyone thinks differently, just as we all have different "mind" voices.

Sometimes I feel ugly compared to the people I surround myself with. But I know that they all think I'm pretty, but I wonder if this follows along the line of thought I was on before. Do we say things are beautiful because of kindness? Is that the truth? That to be kind you have to say something is beautiful?

I often do not wear makeup, and I feel that because if that I fall short of my friend's beauty. Sometimes I feel ugly.

I wonder if, one day, that feeling will go away. I wonder if, one day, I will always see myself as beautiful. I wish I could control more about myself and my life.