4 - Paris By Storm

❝ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs

❝ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ. 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.❞

Nothing but words that's all. . . nothing anyone possibly can say to make Laney come out of her thoughts as fast as her own self.

"I don't care what people say. . . this day was the best day, no matter what."

Nothing could ever beat. . . her love.

Colby blindfolded Laney and walked her downstairs

Colby blindfolded Laney and walked her downstairs. "Colby, where are we going?" Laney started grabbing onto Colby for dear life.

"Almost there. Just take 3 steps to your left." Colby said.

"3 steps?" Laney asked unsure.

"Yeah, 3 steps," Colby confirmed.

She sighed and took three steps. She hoped it wasn't another one of his wild ideas like when he made us stay in Hawaii to see volcanoes.

"Okay, now take off the blindfold," Colby said.

Slowly, she removed the blindfold and saw presents on the floor. Upon closer inspection, she discovered two tickets. "We're going to Paris!"

"Yeah, babe." Colby nodded.

She started screaming, going up and down. She was losing her mind -- she couldn't believe her dream was actually coming true. "Thank you, thank you!"

They're going to Paris!

. . .

"Big, surprise, huh?" She grinned happily, unable to believe more surprises were awaiting her on this trip. She lay in her room, lost in thought about him until her friend walked in.