A Hospital Room | 0

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

A young boy with black hair and bleached bangs walks into a hospital. 

"Hello, I'm here to see Mineo Nishinoya." 

"Alright, his room number is 878-" 
The boy tunes out the nurse as he stares into space. 

"Here's your visitor's pass." 
The boy snaps back to reality as the nurse hands him a lanyard. 

Shit, what number did she say? Was it 8786? Or was it  8787? 
The boy thinks in frustration as he goes with his gut and goes with 8786. 

"Oi, grandpa. I'm here to see you." 
The boy says as he slams the door open. 

"Oh? A visitor? I haven't had one in ages!" 
The boy looks up in surprise, seeing a pretty (h/c) haired girl with gorgeous (e/c) eyes. 

She's beautiful . . . maybe even more so than Kiyoko . . . 
No! Stop! I am Kiyoko's loyal fan!

The boy blinks and pokes his head out the door to see the name tag. It read, "(y/n) (l/n)." 

"I don't think we've met before, so may I ask why you're here?" The girl, presumably (l/n), asks as she tilts her head to the side. "Oh! Did my parents send you?" She asks with hopeful eyes. 

Put into an awkward position, the boy says, "I was actually here to visit someone else, but I walked into the wrong room." He says, scratching his neck. 

"Oh." (l/n)'s eyes go a bit dim but light up again as she says, "I know! Why don't you come visit me after you see your friend! I'm (l/n) (y/n) by the way! What's your name?" 

"Nishinoya Yuu!" He says while he points to himself with his thumb. "The star libero of Karasuno's volleyball team!" 

『author's』『note』

hello fellow simps
i was going to make this chapter one, but decided that it was too short bc i wanted it to end w noya saying his name sooo :/ 
ty for reading 💞