Cassie Lang

Name: Cassandra "Cassie" Lang

Affirmation: Vault 33

Occupation/Hobbies: Nurse, Teaches Sex Ed Class, part-time Therapist/ Counselor

Volunteer: Kitchen Duty, Cleaning Duty, Food Delivery,
Computers and Information Maintenance
Book Club w/ Lucy and Sometimes hosts

Sewing/Crocheting/Embroidery Club, Young Pipefitter's Association with Lucy and Steph, Gymnastics club, Dance Club, Intermediate Phys. Ed., and Riflery, Enjoys watching and reading with Lucy, Secretly plays Pip boy games

Friends: Lucy, Steph, Chet, Norm (Rivals, Love Interest? Frenemies)

Family: Mrs. Lang (Mother), Mr. Lang (Father)

Personality: Good Hearted Caring and Kind, Creative, Sassy, Fun and as cheerful as Steph and Lucy, Stubborn, Competitive, Teasing, Willing to fight what is right and is a head strong fighter, Had a feeling Vault 32 is suspicious and somethings not right and not adding up, Investigator, Speaks her mind, Wanted to go into the surface with Lucy and curious what's it like up there. But isn't as naive as Lucy. Doesn't believe in the death penalty and that the Raiders should go back to the surface and they could possibly plot killing them again. She's patient but shows the most anger and frustration towards Norman. That she can be stressing and vents to Steph & Luce.

Physical Appearance: Asian Descent, Simple Makeup Simple curled Lashes, Blush, Pink Lipstick & Lip Gloss, Brown Eyes, Long Black Hair, Curtain Bangs and strands Voluminous Curls and likes to change the hair style, Curvous/chubby figure, Height short around the same height as Norm. Wearing the Blue and Yellow Vault Jumpsuit.

Norm & Cassie: Tropes: Rivals to Lovers Polar Opposites Cassie the sunshine, Norm the Grump, Reluctant Allies
Norm and Cassie,  being the smartest in class. Which causes them to have a rivalry and Norm getting angry, annoyed, and frustrated since Cassie is good at almost everything. That she has almost every job out there and volunteers so much. But it is mostly one sided in Norm's side which comes to Cassie thinking, Norm doesn't like her due to his coldness and endless amounts of teasing and anger towards Cassie. They bicker. Cassie doesn't seem to take it seriously.

Norm lacks enthusiasm and what do the vault 33 council members Reg McPhee, Woody Thomas, Betty Pearson, and Hank MacLean do? They always pair them together as punishment as a way for Norm and Cassie to get along.

Hank and Lucy tease Norm how he could have a possible crush on Cassie. Chet always being so clueless and Stephanie knew there was some sort of sexual tension between them.

Idea 1: Steph and Cassie gushing over Montey and making comments. Cassie, "Wow he is a looker isn't he wow. He's so Handsome!" Steph, "Lucky." And Norm made a face like Bert. Norm was Confused and more Jealous. And he proceeds to tease that he isn't much of a good guy and could have red flags. Norm, "Like I said he could have a tumor!"

Idea 2: Cassie Showing off to Steph and Lucy the corset, skirt, dresses she made were vault colors Blue and Yellow. And Norm said wearing it everyday would be against the rules.
He gets turned on by the thought of Cassie wearing the corset and skirt that he gets an erection.

Idea 3: Cassie and Norm being the smart ones, the investigators figuring everything about the history behind the vault. To make sure they both don't get caught. Cassie kisses Norm as a distraction.

Idea 4: Cassie was this close to join Lucy up on the surface to help save their dad. But Norm stopped her. "Norm what the hell was that for? I was this close. this close to go with Lucy. What, you don't want me to help save your dad? Is this your way to come back at me?"
"You care about me? Bullshit! When did you ever care about me? You care about me more than your sister?"

Idea 5: They are bickering than they kiss from sexual frustration. And do the deed together.

Idea 6: Chet speaking up and not knowing a clue. When Cass is the most stressed. "OH MY GOD CHET SHUT UP!" It is an on going bit.