Prologue

"HEY! NICE 'CRYSTALS!'" I heard someone yell at me. I swear, I hated this life, living in The End. All of the Endermen there were desperate for an Enderwoman, and I was the only Enderwoman in The End. All of the others did good deeds and were able to go to the Overworld, with those little green things that don't have arms and have four legs, and those weird blue creatures in the water that swim, WATER. Since I'm scared of water, it surprises me how one creature can live freely with it, and die without. Water, it burns through my skin, slowly, but painfully, killing me. Well, all the Enderwoman went to the Overworld, and got killed by those stupid humans! That use OUR resourses for THEIR deeds! They pester me SO much! I do have the power to go there, and I look too much like them. I have  pink hair in such bright tint you could see it a kilometer away, and a blue hoodie of this thing they apparently would kill for, called, "The Cookie Monster" I believe that's what it's called, because some stupid human came up to me, saying, "Hey, nice Cookie Monster hoodie!" I mean, how would he know who that person was if it isn't their god? And why would they call their god a monster? A monster of 'cookies?' I wished to have never go there... Oh, how rude of myself! The Ender Dragon might punish me for these bad deeds, forgetting to do this... My name is Tori, and I am the last Enderwoman alive. I despise water, and humans, as you could tell. My god is the Ender Dragon, ruler of The End, the dimention I live in. There is where Endermen are born. If you're a human, you decide to kill them, and gain these things that allow us to teleport called, "Ender Pearls" Killing blazes, Nether creatures, and fusing their blaze powder with our Ender Pearls gives you a Eye of Ender, which may be used to locate a 'stronghold' which has a End portal. You can fill it up with MORE Eyes of Ender and you will have access to open it. Then, you will be murdered by our loyal god, the Ender Dragon, since he's keeping his egg that he had before HUMANS killed the female. The egg hasn't hatched yet, but I know for sure that it WILL hatch soon...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys REALLY like our story, The End, so I decided to do a prequel. This is Tori's point of view, before she meets her human friend, Sierra. Tell me if you guys like it, and want more! ~Boo~ =^.^=