Three: A Certain Girl

I was now in the Overworld. At night. Great. Hopefully no mobs see me.... I started to look around, hoping anyone would see me who had a bow or sword. That didn't turn on me... I saw a girl, tossing eyes of ender. "Hello?" I asked her. "Yes?" She turned around."I just spawned, and it was night. Do you mind if you could take me to your house?" I asked her. "Sure, anything for a new player." she laughed. Good. She wasn't mean. And it wasn't midnigt yet, and I could see her house was close. I held a ender pearl, and threw it over there, and gave her one also for her to teleport. I walked into her house, seeing another person. "This is my dad, Steve." she said. "Hello!" I said, peacefully. "Well, I'm off, bye!" she said as she walked out of the door. "Got any blocks?" I asked him. "Uhh, yeah, I guess..." he said. "Need any food?" he asked. I nodded, even though it was no. I was an Enderwoman, so I didn't need to eat.  I dropped it on the ground, pretending I had ate it. I was going to play, a little prank. "Your shelter shall be MINE!" I yelled, hysterically laughing. My eyes were blue at first, but I made them purple for this event. He stared at me, scared. "Just kidding!" I said, after a few seconds. "Oh thank Notch.." he laughed with a hint of gladness. "So, you can sleep in Sierra's room, since she's not here right now.." he said. I just nodded. "I'm off, goodnight!" he said. "G'night." I said, going to my room.