Five: The Egg

• Dedicated to Kat, for sticking by my side

                 So, Sierra fought, she won, yadda-yadda-yadda. I wanna get to my part, y'know? This is about me, not her. Enderwoman can be a bit sassy, heh. So, after Sierra left, without killing the EnderDragon. She actually only talked about the past and stuff. Can you say, "Boring?" Nice job, Sierra. So, lets get onto me. So, lets move on. "Tori!" the EnderDragon called. "Yea?" I said. I was confused, what did he want? "I think I have trust in you.." Trust? For what? "You see, Tori, I've been wanting to get rid of Snarpbite for a while..." Oh, the egg with the stupid name, right. "Tori, I want you to take Snarpbite to the human world, in live in there with him, but if he hatches COME BACK OR ELSE YOU'RE FIRED." Well then, Dragon has an additute. "And not just fire, but actual flames on your body, missy." Golly... "Alright, I accept."  I said, with my most serious voice. The EnderDragon looked over to Snarpbite, and teleported him to me. "Be good, my little biter." The EnderDragon said, showing emotion in his eyes. What, he has feelings? So, lets move on. Went to the portal, yadda-yadda-ya. I settled in a home I had found, looking like it was made for me. It was near Sierra's house, saying, "Thanks for some help. If you need trouble, come to me, Tori -Sierra" Nope, it definatley wasn't made for me. I put little... Snarpbite... inside. "We need to rename you." was the first human thing I said today. "Hmm, Dusknight?" Hmph, nah. "Dracon?" I asked again. No, just no. But wait, hmmm. I got it! "Draco!" Perfect. Way better than Snarpbite. Oh snap, I forgot to do something, see'ya later!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the ending... I guess. Yeah, it kinda sucks, I know. I just really wanted this story off my back, so yeah. See'ya later! Oh, and Kat, my partner in writing, has changed her old story and is making in entirely new. Its called "Lost with the Dead" I think... I'm not going to double check, I'm too lazy. Well, its either, "Lost in the Dark" or "Lost with the Dead" Well, bye! :)Boo(: