The First Class (Part 1)

The next morning,Natsuhiko entered the classroom the moment the bell rang, finding more than thirty students already seated inside.

Although it seemed like a decent number, in reality, it was the combined total of all the grades. Even though the Sealing Jutsu class reopened two years ago, the continuous disruptions in teaching by previous sensei and their tragic conclusions, made many students give up on this course.

To boost the enrollment, the class originally meant for third-year students and above, started accepting second-year students this year. However, the total number of students across all grades was still quite low.

Sarutobi Biwako had decided to merge several grades into one class to simplify things, and it turned out to be convenient for Natsuhiko. He only needed to teach one class, thrice per week.

Natsuhiko walked towards the podium, placed his textbook on the desk, and scanned the entire classroom.

Among the students seated below, Natsuhiko noticed many familiar faces. Even Uchiha Obito, who he hadn't seen before, sat beside Nohara Rin, occasionally turning his head towards her while admiring her profile.

However, Natsuhiko didn't spot the silhouettes of Hatake Kakashi and Might Guy. It seemed they hadn't chosen to take this course.

At the last row of the classroom, Vice Principal Sarutobi Biwako sat alone, seemingly observing Natsuhiko's first class.

Clearly, his youth made her a bit uneasy.

While Natsuhiko observed the students, they, too, were secretly observing their new sensei.

Natsuhiko, dressed in black ninja attire with a white coat draped over it, appeared to be only fifteen or sixteen years old, yet he exuded a unique aura convincing them to revere him.

Whispers spread among the students below, expressing surprise at Natsuhiko's youth and handsome appearance.

Kurenai Yuhi and Shizune, seated in the front row, murmured softly:

"My father worked on missions with Natsuhiko sensei. He told me yesterday that Natsuhiko sensei has a different style compared to regular ninjas. Now, I finally understand what he meant."

Compared to other ninjas, the man in front of them seemed more like a refined scholar.

Natsuhiko lightly clapped his hands, it was not too loud but eerily reached everyone's ears.

The students quickly quieted down.

"Let's start the class."

Natsuhiko stared at the students below.

"First, let me introduce myself. My name is Natsuhiko Amou, a Special Jounin. I used to work in the Sealing Jutsu department. Since I've been away from Konoha for a long time, many of you may not have seen me before. I am your new Sealing Jutsu sensei, and you can call me Natsuhiko sensei."

"I know many of you have already learned something about Sealing Jutsu at least, but for the sake of first-year students, let's start from the beginning in this first class and talk about the history of Sealing Jutsu."

The higher-grade students disappointedly groaned. They expected something different from a young sensei like Natsuhiko. To their dismay, it seemed like he was going to cover the history of Sealing Jutsu in the same old-fashioned way.

Some students even contemplated giving up on the course.

However, before they could voice their dissent, Natsuhiko, with a slight smirk, raised his right hand and snapped his fingers.