He's back

Hearing his voice makes my entire body tense up. I knew something was off about him being here, there was no reason, no possible way he could be here unless they let him out...I slowly walk up behind Jamie, pushing her behind me, coming face to face with the one man I vowed to hate with my whole existence-My father. You couldn't even call him a dad, more like a terrible excuse for a human being. 

When I was a kid, about five or six, my father started drinking again. He was fine for the first couple weeks but then the depression started coming back and he started getting very angry. When he would get angry, he would take it out on my mother and since it was just my sisters and I there, I was the only one who would stand up to him, even at the age of six. He then started to beat me, the beating turned to rape and from there I don't remember much. But the one thing I will never forget, the happiest day of my life, my 17th birthday. I was having a good time with family and friends when my father came out of the house drunk off his ass, heading straight towards me to continue what he did every time he would  drink. He made the wrong move that day. It was the first time he ever hit me in public, and when i mean hit, I mean he broke my nose. But that's the day he got carted off to jail and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. I hadn't seen him since and I for sure as hell didn't want to.

Now, he is at my grandparents house, acting like he can waltz in after 10 years and everything will be okay. That we have forgiven him for everything he has done to our family. 

I look at him and without hesitation I pull my arm back and it snaps forward with a clear and loud crunch. I watch him stumble back, grabbing his nose as I see the blood trickle down. I feel Jamie grab my arm and pull me back as I walk out the front door, shaking her hand off my forearm. I land a kick to the back of his knee, bringing him down as I throw an upper cut to his chin. I watch in satisfaction as he falls back into the grass.

"Jennifer Alexandra McGregor! What in the world do you think you are...oh my." My mother says, walking outside to see the commotion.

"Mom, this asshole thinks that he can show up and ruin another perfect day!"  I yell, kicking him in the side.

"Jen, stop." Lindsay pleads to me, lightly grabbing my arm, pulling me away from that piece of trash.

"You're really fucking lucky that I listen to her, dickhead. Or you're ass would be in the hospital for a month." I say, spitting at him. "Fuck you!" I yell, walking back inside.

"Baby..." Lindsay says, following me as I walk briskly down to the basement and go to the game room. I sit down and start playing Black Ops.

"No, that asshole can rott in hell for all i fucking care. He isn't worth my time." I turn away from her, focusing on the game. Lindsay walks over and sits in the chair next to me, watching me play, knowing I need some down time to cool off.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two in a row!

Alright, so y'all probably saw that coming, but hey, I needed something to add a little twist and drama to it. Tell me what you think! 

VOTE AND COMMENT! I love you all!<3