?dne ehT¿

3 months of school. I started talking to Kim, even though it's only about homework. I think, that I'm ready to confess..

I called Jamie. "Wassup?" He asked.
"Yo. You know what your friends like?"
"Well, Cam.. liked football, Kim likes flowers and biology, that stuff and Tom likes, well, gaming."
"Alright, thanks Jamie. Bye!"
"Huh? THAT'S ALL WHAT YOU CALLE-"

I hung up on him.

I decided to confess to Kim on Friday.
I already got tulips. It's gonna be behind the school building. Jamie walked towards me at lunch.
"Hey, was that yesterday really all that you called me for?" He asked.
"Yes, and?"
And with that, Jamie left.
Well, I don't need him! I got my letter for Kim. It just stated

Hey, Kim. I'd like you to meet me after school behind the school building, the area close to the gym. After school, 15.55 is the time where I expect you to be there.
Love, your admirer.

I know, it's cheesy, but, that's all I can do. I went over to Kim's locker and put the letter in there. I can't wait to talk to him!

After school, I'm already there. I got the tulips and waited. He came 2 minutes late. Great.
"Vesper? Were you the one that put that letter in my locker?" He asked, his voice sounding confused but interested.
"Yeah. I was." I said as I gave him the tulips.
He was sweating.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"It's just, I don't really like you, you're not my type. Sorry." He answered, sounding uncomfortable.
What?
He
Doesn't
Like
Me?
I grabbed him by his arm, pulling out my pocket knife. Everything was empty and blank. Except for his screams. He has no one than himself to blame for this. He bit my hand, I cut open his arm. He tried fighting me, I stabbed him in the neck. I kept stabbing him, not stopping until he was unrecognisable. Except for his hair. I ripped a piece out and hid the piece of his hair in my jacket.
His body?
I threw it in a shredder.
His blood?
I kept some of it in a plastic container. The rest I threw away. He will not be found. But, the only problem now is me. I need to get rid of me so I can be with him! I decided to drink his blood. It was slimy, but not that bad tastewise, the next thing I did?

I stabbed myself.