The camera.

Finally! I got something that I can do! No more boring concentration on some random half-baked hobbies. I got a camera now and it might just be a nice little bonus, that I can snap pictures of Him. But.. no big deal! Haha! Well, it is a big deal, but, no one is allowed to know. Especially not Cam. He's just gonna tell Kim. I will not let that ever happen.. not until a price is payed. Maybe, if I just get rid of Cam. Cam is the only problem and if he's gone, I'm gonna have Kim all for myself!! But how can I get rid of Cam? I'll figure that out soon.

At school. A new seating chart in art class. Good. Like I needed that. I'm sitting next to Cam. Great. More problems. I bit my lip as I saw it and decided to just suck it up. "He asked you out?" Cam immediately asked, but let's be honest, he didn't care. He just wants to know if he has a chance with MY future partner. "Why do you care?" I asked as I sat down and decided to ignore whatever the fuck Cam said. The worst part about my new seat is, that see Kim. Why is the day so terrible already? I hate this day. But, at least I can try to watch him, I hope.
I decided to play around with my new camera, taking a picture of a drawing that I did. Cam obviously saw my camera, but I don't care. That dork doesn't need to know, what I'm doing. I started trying to get good shots at Luca, but my seat was just terrible, I couldn't even get one good shot! And the fact that Cam kept saying, that Luca likes me, fucks me up so bad! I just want Cam to perish, him getting ran over by a truck! I just want him to leave me alone, to fuck off and to let me spend time with the guy I'm supposed to be with. No one else is supposed to be with my boy.