Not quite innocent.

Man! I reported her to the principal for cheating and she didn't even get a slap on the wrist! Meanwhile I got called into the principals office for being rude! I don't even understand why. I literally just tried being honest!

Some days later, I started to hide unallowed things in get bag. Nothing! She only got suspended for a few days! That's the privilege of being pretty, I guess. I hate her already! So, let's do something else with her. Hehe. I decided to get her personal information from her friends, saying that I wanted to send her an email. It worked. I sat on my laptop, doing.. something.

".. Pornhub." I mumbled, signing her up for it. "She'll get a funny suprise when I show the teachers that I found her there, but, how am I gonna act natural about it. Oh. I got It. A game of Truth or dare. With these girls." I decided to call these girls now. "What's up?" Brittany asked. "How about we play truth or dare?" I asked them, 4 from 6 agreed. "So, truth or dare, Molly?" Said Brittany.
"Truth?"
"Alright! Hm.. what is the dirtiest thing you've ever done?"
"I- I've.. kissed a girl way older than me!"
"A girl?!"
"Yeah. That's what I feel dirty for."

"..."

"Okay! Ama, Truth or dare??" Molly asked.
"Dare of course! Duh!"
"Hehe! Look one of our names up on Google and look for the most interesting thing!"
"Who's name?"
"Kira's!"
"Okay!..."

Ama screamed.

"Ama?! What's wrong??" Britanny asked.
"Kira is on Pornhub! Ew!"
"What?! I'm most definitely not!" Kira yelled.
"But I have the link to it, so shut up!"
"Send a screenshot."

A notification popped up..
Ama sent one picture she sent the link!

Another notification.
Kira left the call.

"That filthy girl!" Britanny yelled.
"Yeah! She's so gross! And even lying about it!" Molly added.
"Let's just report it to a teacher!"
"You're right, ama."

And.. that's how I got rid of Kira, forever.