Musuh. [n. naim dan n. fakhri]

Idc abt the song not matching the storyline but the melody is so ugh... I kept imagining this scene in the storyline when listening to the melody of the song.

- P:HC Fantasy!AU
- Both Fakhri and Naim terpisah time diorang budak, macam yang og punya, but they met each other back when Fakhri, jadi askar of the royalty and Naim was the alchemist/magician and poet for the royal.
- Eng is not my first language so yeah. (with tge help of Grammarly actually-)

⋆.˚🦋༘⋆

"KAU TU, KAU BUKAN LAGI ABANG AKU LAH!! KAU TU AKU ANGGAP MUSUH! MUSUH KAU TAHU TAK!?"

Naim's hearts cracked by hearing that, from his own little brother.

"FAKHRI!"

.

.

.

'Fakhri... Fakhri...'

'Fakhri minta maaf, Fakhri tak patut buat ni...'

Fakhri keep blamed himself, this thing would not have happened if they hadn't started fighting.

But, it was too late.

His brother, Naim, was in Fakhri's arms. With opened wound on his stomach, because of Fakhri.

He should have fought back when Fakhri lost his control, ran towards him with a swords that facing on him. He just...can't do that.

When Fakhri runs towards him, the only thing he can see is, Fakhri when he's still a kid, ran to his brother happily and hugs him.

"Adik sayang abang!"

Fakhri is his brother. They shared the same blood inside their body.

He loves his little cute brother.

He misses the moments that he had with his little brother when they were still young so much. And wished that they could have their moments more.

He hates it so much when both of them need to separates.

It's their fate. A cursed fate for the Ismet's siblings.

"Abang... Minta maaf dik... Abang, tak patut... Buat adik macam ni... Abang..." his body is too weak to do any movement since he lost a lot of blood, but his hand is trying, to touch his little brother's face, to wipe the tears on his face.

Fakhri quickly caught Naim's hand and put it on his cheeks.

He misses the time when his brother liked to pat him and touch his little cheeks with so much care and love.

" Tak... Fakhri punca... Fakhri yang tak kuat... Fakhri salahkan abang... Fakhri minta maaf bang... Fakhri tambahkan beban dekat abang..."

No response.

"Abang...?"

He can feel that his brother's hands are not moving anymore.

Naim that he holds right now, is just a dead body.

His brother's dead body.

But there's a smile. A sweet last smile from Naim. Tears shed on his face.

"Abang bukan musuh adik... Abang adalah abang Fakhri... Jadi janganlah tinggalkan adik..." his hugs on his brother's body is getting tighter and tighter.

The feelings of need to accept that his brother is already gone is so heavy, because he is the reason. He kills his own brother. Because he can't hold his madness.

"ABANG, ADIK MINTAK MAAF BANG!! MAAFKAN ADIK! ADIK JANJI... ADIK SAYANG ABANG...!"

"Abang...bukan musuh adik..."

.

The end of 'Musuh. [n. naim dan n. fakhri].

...

Dia memang last minute tu baru nak tulis, but y'know la. Rindu sia kat Ismet's siblings ni.