Elite

🎸Chapter Five | Good Girls Go Bad🎸

🎸
Chapter Five | Good Girls Go Bad
🎸

🎸Chapter Five | Good Girls Go Bad🎸

(rehearsal)

Victoria, Michelle, Riley, James, and Eldon were all standing around studio A, waiting for the rest of the A-troupe to arrive for rehearsal. "Didn't Emily, Stepanie and Tiffany have a competition this weekend?"

"I don't know," Riley shrugged. "I try to avoid talking about dance around my sister."

"Hey," The pre-mentioned trio called as they walked into studio A with Miss Kate on their heels.

"How'd you guys do?" James asked as Tiffany showed off their trophy.

"Oh, well, we came in second," Emily said.

A-troupe clapped for them, offering praise before James asked another question: "Second? Who came first?"

"Elite"

Elite is our main competition, and a few months back, they actually tried to potch me for their regionals team after a solo competition I went to with B-troupe; I turned them down. The studio head just looked sketchy.

"You should have seen Elite. They were amazing," Emily said before Stephanie showed the group a video of their dance.

After watching the video, it's obvious they're amazing, but they also look like they have no souls, which will not do them any favours in the long run.

"Look, I say we take a little road trip to Elite, sneak into their studio, see what they're doing for regionals, and come back and work on ours. What does everyone think?" Emily pitched as she watched the group carefully.

"I...I could," Riley started before Emily cut her off with a scoff

"Wait, you weren't thinking you were invited, were you?"

"No"

"Good", Emily snapped. "So, who's gonna come?"

"Oh! Oh! I'm...I'm coming!" Eldon raised his hand as he spoke.

"Victoria?"

"No thanks"

"Ok, James, how bout you?" Emily asked. James looked at Victoria, watching her nod her head at him. "Yeah, Sure, I'll go."

"Ok, and obviously, it's a no from Michelle, so..."

"No, I'll come," Michelle said

"Really?"

"Yep, I'm interested in seeing the competition."

"Ok"

🎸

"So, why did you motion for me to agree to go Elite if you're not even going yourself? James asked as he slid onto the seat next to Victoria at squeezed.

"Why did you listen to me? You have free will, don't you?" She replied before siping her juice

"I asked you first."

"Well, I could see Michelle prepping to speak, and I figured that if she was going, she might need someone there to have her back so Emily doesn't abandon her in some ditch."

"so, instead of ditching Michelle, she'll just leave us both?" he laughed

"Well, obviously, it will move my biggest annoyance. You," Victoria said as James stared at her dumbfounded.

"Fine, I'll do you the favour of watching over Michelle, but you owe me."

"Fine, I owe you."

🎸

"hey," Victoria said, walking into studio B. "What are you working on?" Natasha was working on choreography in the centre of the room, stopping when her sister walked in

"Just going over some choreo for a commotion j-troupe has got in a few weeks," she said. "Honestly, it feels easy."

Victoria moved further into the room, dropped her bag, and sat on the floor, waving Natasha to join her. "Explain what about it is easy."

"The choreography just feels easy and really simple, and everyone else keeps saying they find it hard, and I just don't know what to do because I just feel like I'm not gonna get any better if I keep dancing like this", Natasha rambled.

"Well, what if we talked to Miss Kate about moving up to B-troupe?"

"Do you think I'm good enough for that?"

"Nat, stop douting yourself. You're so much better than you realise; you should've been auditioning for A-troupe with me at the beginning of this year, and you are definitely good enough to be on B-troupe."

"what if Miss Kate doesn't agree?"

"Victoria sighed. "Well, we could always paragraph something for you to show her to prove you're good enough,"

"What about a duet? We haven't been together in a really long time."

"Well then, let's get started."

🎸

Victoria and Natasha walked into Miss Kaite's office. "Hi, Miss Kate. Nat had a question for you." Victoria gave Natasha a thumbs-up.

"what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if there are any open spots on B-troupe and, if there are, if I could move up from J-troupe", Natasha said

"Well, there is an open spot, but can I ask why you wanna move up?"

"In full transparency, Miss Kate, I don't feel challenged or like I'm learning anything in J-troupe as everything we are doing I've been doing for a while, and I feel like if I'm going to improve as a dancer, I need to move onto the next level," she said

"Well, I haven't actually seen you dance since your original audition, so do you think you could show me something?"

Victoria spoke up as Natasha and Miss Kate followed her out of the office and onto the floor. "We actually have choreographed a duet for that exact purpose."

As the music poured from the speakers, the two sisters began to move in sync.

Natasha sat in the talking head chair.
I need to push myself, and B-troupe is how I want to do it; I need to make sure I dance perfectly right now.

As the song ended, the sisters landed synchronised backflips before turning to Miss Kate for her decision.

"Welcome to B-troupe, Natasha"