Miss International Soloist

🎸Chapter Six | Love Story🎸

🎸
Chapter Six | Love Story
🎸

🎸Chapter Six | Love Story🎸

(rehearsal)

"Uh, where's Michelle?" Riley asked as Emily, Eldon, Stephanie, and James walked into studio A to meet the rest of A-troupe for rehearsal.

"We left her behind."

Are you Serious? The one thing I asked James to do was make sure that Emily didn't abandon Michelle.

"Why?" Riley questioned

"Because she got caught", Emily said, causing  Victoria to scoff

"So, you left her?" Victoria asked; however, before Emily could replay, Riley spoke.

"You know what? I feel like you keep pushing Michelle away. You're threatened by her somehow."

"She doesn't threaten me", Emily said through gritted teeth.

"Really? Cause from where I'm standing, it definitely feels like it", Victoria said, drawing the room's attention. "I mean, why does she bother you that much? It can't just be the dance captain thing, I mean I was a dance captain and you haven't treat me nearly as bad as you've treat Michelle. So maybe it's the fact she's Miss National Soloist? But if that's your problem with her, you should really be more threatened by me."

"And why's that?" Emily scoffed

"Because I'm the reigning Miss International Soloist."

"What!" A-troupe yelled in unison.

Ok, well, that's a...reaction

"You're Miss International Soloist?" West asked

"What? Like it's hard" She shrugged.

"Ok, dancers, listen up", Miss Kate called as she and Chris walked out of the office, cutting off the dancer's conversation. "We're going to do something different this week, ok? We're going to do duets. We all need to work on working together more, listening to each other, collaborating"

"Sorry Kate" Chris interrupted "Do you guys know where Michelle is?"

"No, we haven't seen her. Anyone?" Emily said "She's late through"

"Anyone, as I was saying duets. we need you all to pair off, ok? Choose your own duet partner, create a duet, work together, listen to eashother. Cool? Questions? No? Get started. Lets go, come on."

"Vicky, I got some sweet ideas for our duet" James said to the girl as everyone began to pair off.

"Victoria, and I never agreed to be your partner"

"Oh, I know but I decided, for the both of us"

"Why?"

"Because you own me for going on the trip to Elite" he reasoned 

"Exept you failed to do the one thing I actually asked" She remind making him sigh

"Fine, will you do me the honer of being my duet partner?"

"Sure but only because my only other option would be Emily"

"Hey guys" Michelle said walking into Studio A

"Are you ok?" Daniel asked "What happened?"

"I got caught. Dont worry, I handled it"

"Well, what did you tell them?" James asked

"I told them that I was there to audition for their studio"

I think Michelle is smart for saying she was there to audition, its not like she could have told them the truth.

"I told toy guys it was a bad idea to spy on them" Daniel said

James sighed "My bad, Michelle"

"I'm just glad your ok" West told her before Miss Kate pulled her into the office.

🎸

(rehearsal)

(rehearsal)

"Hey, uh, can I talk to you it studio B later?" Riley asked Victoria as she waited for James to be finished talking to Emily so they could finish there duet.

"yeah, sure"

"But, don't tell anyone about it"

I don't know what Riley wants but I feel like all shes done is talk about Emily recently, so it might be to do with that.

🎸

"So, why was I summoned to studio B?" Victoria asked as she walked in to find James studying on the bench and Riley rehearsing.

"I over heard my sister an Stephanine talking earlier" Riley started "And there planing on pushing Michelle out of the studio and then trying to get rid of you after"

"Of course she is"

"It's 'cos shes thretend by you" James said

"She should be" Victoria agreed

"Well" Riley said "We were talking earlier and we've decided to replace my sister as dance captain"

"And how di you plan to do that, when she has her little pack of minions"

"Well, uh, the best way to do that" James said "is to replace her with you"

"Fuck yes" Victoria smiled "Wait let me call my sister, devious shit is her thing"