Cookies

gigi🦋: I'm coming over

gigi🦋: so tell your hoe to leave

:what hoe??😭

gigi🦋:dont act stupid

:ok

:and why are you coming over?

gigi🦋: you don't miss me bm??😞

:i do🥴

gigi🦋: ok then act like it

:shutup

gigi🦋: open the door tink

I got up out of my comfy bed and put my pink slipper on then went to answer the door. I didn't bother putting on any pants the oversized shirt was good enough.

"Wow you came really quick"

"That's what she said"

"Who b*tch"

"You" she towered over me hugging me

"Mm I guess"

Me and gi have gotten really close over the past few weeks and we really been getting into this baby mama title. She really is my baby mama without the baby.

"Why do you have a bag are you staying"

"Yea we're having a sleepover so come on" she picked me up taking me to my room.

"Girl put me down"

"No"

I just sighed. She switch to her pajamas and gave me some 'proper pajamas' as well then we made a comfy pile on the bed.

"So what are we going to do"

"Facemask, movie, games, and we should make something"

"We can make cookies"

"Yess"

"Ok let's put a music on while we do the face mask"

We put some jhene aiko on and pulled out the stuff. She had a bunch of different face masks but we decided to go with the gold gel one.

"So therapeutic.."

"Shut the f*ck up" we both laughed. "Ok ok now we gotta let it dry"

"It's so...wet" we laughed again. I opened my camera to look at it and tried to touch it but gi swat my hand away so fast.

"Ah aht! Don't touch it"

"B*tch don't ah aht me"

"Well don't touch it"

"Whyy can I touch yours" I laughed reaching for her face.

"NO" she jumped back hitting her head a little, I was laughing so hard I fell off the bed hitting my head too.

"That's what you get!"

"Atleast you didn't mess up your mask"

"Shutup!"

"Let's take pictures we look cute"