ᘜᗴTTIᑎᘜ Տᗴ᙭Y ᗯITᕼ ՏᕼᖇᗴKY

"ᗰᗰᕼᕼ~ take me to bed Daddy Shrek!"

"I will be patient kitten whiskers! Or else daddy won't give you your treat so be a good little bitch boy and listen."

"Yes daddy"

"Good boy"

Lots of sensual noises filled the room, so much so the two never heard Fiona and the kids returning home over their moans. Fiona was outside the door and heard all the noise from inside since they weren't really the quietest.

"Mmmmph ~harder daddy!!"

Fiona had heard all she needed to before Barging inside the room with tears running down her face and the kids standing behind her.

"SHREK HOW COULD YOU!! AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH! FOR FUCKS SAKE I HAD YOU CHILDREN AS WELL AND YOU FUCK THE DONKEY BEHIND MY BACK!!"

"Fiona I was hard and I needed a good little fuck! You always refuse! And your acting like I don't know your fucking Lord Farquad behind my back as well!"

"THAT'S DIFFERENT THOUGH!"

"LITERALLY HOW?!?"

"You know what forget it.. Enjoy your life with that fuck face of a donkey! And I'm taking the kids!"

Fiona left after that taking the kids along. Shrek was still hard and donkey was over stimulating.

"Finally, mind if I continue?"

"Fuck~ yea just-...fuck it hard! No regrets!"

"What ever u say donkey. "