𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇, 𝒴𝓊𝓉𝒶, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓀𝑜

T/W - Gory descriptions and slight horror.

Midnight had just struck no more than an hour ago, as London had once again been plunged into darkness. Like a silver medal, the full moon hung majestically in the night sky, slightly distorted by some clouds obscuring the view.

The metropolis was booming with life and intensity, however, away from this, the night life had been almost entirely reduced. In the areas where the city had gone to sleep, dim streetlights flicker in the darkness as the occasional taxi drives by every hour. Industrial buildings had gone to sleep, empty streets were frequent, and shops had shut.

Within a dark and narrow alleyway, a sole pair of footsteps echo through the labyrinth-like streets of London. They belonged to a couple making their way back home from a friend's formal birthday party.

"Babe! Stop it!" a feminine voice spoke out loudly. "We can kiss all we want later tonight... but let's get home first, okay? It's late, and I wanna get home quickly..."

"But baby! I'm so bored... Just one kiss!"

"...Ugh! I told you drinking was a bad idea... We've got work tomorrow too! Has the alcohol made you forget that as well?"

Katie Anderson - tall, blonde, and recently turned 20. Accompanying her, was her boyfriend, Lewis Kim. His hair was buzzed, and he proudly stood at 6'3 beside her.

Quickly, the blonde girl in the red dress gave her boyfriend a quick peck on the lips. "There. Happy now?"

"One more-"

"No! We're going home NOW!" she rolled her eyes, as she held her boyfriend up from under the arm.

Lewis had drunken a little too much at the party, and was barely able to walk straight. "Babe, I need the toilet!" he suddenly said out the blue.

"Really?" Katie huffed.

"Y-Yes! It's desperate!" he whined. "Oh shit - I think I'm going to throw up-"

"-Ok ok! Just go around the corner and do it. I'd rather not see the combination of stuff you were eating earlier..."

As Lewis scrambled around the corner to expel his stomach contents, Katie leaned herself against the wall and found a moment of peace.

She took out her phone and discovered that she was bombarded with a flood of notifications. However, most of them were from just one person.

___

|Mum ❤️|

11:41

|Mum
Kate? Where are you?!

You said you'd be home
at 10!

[Missed call from: Mum]

12:29

|Mum
Can you reply to me?

Kate I told you to not
stay out for too long

[Missed call from: Mum]

Is Lewis with you?

[Missed call from: Mum]

01:34

|Mum
Katie please answer my
calls

I even told you to be back
earlier