𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱 - 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽, 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈

"Domain Expansion: Blood Soul Exchange."

"F-FUCK!"

You knew all too well that those words were not words that should be taken lightly. In a desperate attempt to jump out the way, you realised you were a second too slow.

The Domain started taking shape and an assortment of structures began to materialise. Unlike others, this Domain was unlike anything you had ever seen before, and for the first time, you heart quivered in uncertainty.

 Unlike others, this Domain was unlike anything you had ever seen before, and for the first time, you heart quivered in uncertainty

"What... is this...?" you asked in confusion, surrounded by some sort of strange cage.

"Heh. Just wait..." he replied, blood spilling out of his mouth from the impact of your punch.

A few seconds passed, until you began to taste a sweet flavour towards the back of your throat. It was unmistakably the bitter taste of blood. Before you could figure out what was causing it, a sudden flood of scarlet red came gushing out of your mouth. You started to panic, as a sharp pain began building up from your stomach area. It was not like any normal pain, but as if someone had punched straight through it. Without being able to gather your thoughts, a sudden burst of blood exploded from your stomach, staining the ground in crimson.

And then, a sudden pain shot straight through your Achilles heel. You crumpled to the floor, as you noticed blood flooding out from a deep incision on your Achilles tendon. You were no longer able to stand.

"After trapping two people within my Domain, it creates an arena that cannot be broken from either end. Unlike most Domains, this one is impenetrable from both sides. The only way for it to be released, is if one of us gets killed."

The pain burnt all across your body. Your right heel had totally been severed, rendering you unable to stand up. All you could do was helplessly kneel in front of him on one leg.

"...Bleurgh..." you spat out, blood dripping from each corner of your mouth.

"Shh. I'm not done yet..." he hushed, putting his finger over his lips. "What's more, is that the Domain will completely reverse the injuries and status effects of the two combatants within the Domain."

"..."

"Essentially, you are now experiencing the injuries you inflicted onto me, and vice versa." he explained, then lifted the sleeve of his right trouser up, revealing the completely healed wound. "As you can see, my Achilles heel has completely been restored to the state of yours before you entered my Domain. I call this a 'status-switch'."

"What a shitty Domain... It's something a coward would use..." you grunted as blood churned up your throat.

Summoning every ounce of strength within you, you stood up, though your legs trembled uncontrollably. Your stomach felt as if it had been ripped apart, yet you refused to let it hinder you.