LIKE A VILLIAN

Delaney's POV.

It had been a week or so since the family night at Demi's house. I had spent every day and every night doing everything in my utmost power to stay away from Dominik and keep my mind free of him. I was still completely and utterly embarrassed from my little...dream. I could tell it had caused an awkward friction between us as well, seeing as he seemed to be trying to avoid me just as much, or so it seemed. 

But tonight was Monday Night Raw, and it was one I was especially not looking forward to. Demi was to continue her feuding story line with Liv Morgan. Only this time it was to end with Demi getting severely injured. She needed to take the time off to focus on her upcoming wedding with Buddy, so it was completely understandable. However, with her stepping away from RAW for 8 months, I had no idea what the future held for me and my position since after all, I was part of her team. 

Demi did mention that I would probably be kept on to help the rest of Judgment Day with their wardrobe, because honestly it had never look as good as it did now. The idea of staying on to help the boys wasn't entirely terrible, but it just meant seeing more of him

As I continued to stress over my future, I finshed getting ready for the night in my hotel room. Since my little "stalker" encounter I have refused to go home, yet also refused to tell anyone about it. I already hated having the attention of some stranger, I didn't need those closest to me watching my every move as well. I gave myself a once over in the bathroom mirror. I had done my long hair up in extremely messy bun with plenty of strands hanging down around my face. I did a thick wing and dark red lipstick for makeup. I figured since it was my sisters last night on RAW for a while, I would play more into the Rhea Ripley aesthetic with my outfit. I slipped on some ripped fishnets, a long sleeve fishnet top with a black short sleeved crop top over it, and some ripped and studded black shorts.  I finished the look off with some knee-high combat boots before grabbing my bags for work and leaving the hotel.

~*~ 

Once at the arena, I quickly made my way to the Judgment Day's locker room to set up my things. With my head down I started unpacking my bags, setting out all my pallets and brushes on one table. And my threads and sewing needles on another. Little did I know my every move had been being watched from only other person in the room. 

Dominik's POV

My head lifted at the sound of our locker room door opening. Expecting to see Damian or JD, I was pleasantly surprised when my eyes landed on her. She looked absolutely delectable tonight. Not that she didn't every night, but there was something about the little bits of skin she exposed, that was heating up my very core. She was never one to bare a lot of skin, so the rare moments she did, I remembered. 

Her head stayed down as she unpacked her things, I don't think she realized I was even there. She had been avoiding me since the game night. I wasn't shocked to say the least. It wasn't my attention to call her out on her dream that night, but the way she moaned my name...the way it fell off her lips and did it's seductive dance in my ears, man. My attraction to her only grew more. The sounds she made, were ones I needed to hear over and over until the day I die. I needed her more than I ever had. My late night escapades had started to dwindle down, as she hadn't been staying at her house since the night she almost caught me. As frustrating as it was, I didn't blame her. I knew what hotel she was staying at, what room too. But it being such a public place, I had to be far more careful than I ever was. 

I was doing everything in my power to resist her, to resist the urge to just watch her, or to even take her. But, it was becoming almost unbearable. So now, being in the locker room together, alone, I begin to question all better judgment.