Crying - BOYNEXTDOOR

slight 20th century girl spoiler:

y/n girl, ik this ain't u kissing hyunjin in this article hee sent me a link of...

I woke up to the ding of my brother texting me. I realized I was no longer in the living room but in Hyunjin's room, not completely sure how I got here. I turned to my side, checking to see that my text hadn't woken Hyunjin up and turned to reach for my phone.

it is

and u didn't think to tell me yall were tog?

we were keeping it a secret

why

bc stuff gets out

well it got out anyways

it wasn't my plan 🙄

did yall keep it a secret from everyone?

yes

everyone everyone?

yes jungwon, we didn't tell anyone

and yall still got caught

jungwon.

sorry, sorry
anyways, what r u gon do

hyunjin's js gon tell everyone the truth

bru

what? u got a better idea

if i think of one, i'll let u know but that aint it 💀

jungwon that's what the manager told us to do since it was very clear we were kissing

ew my sister kissing a dude.. i mean, im a little glad its someone ik and trust, but still
EW

goodbye jungwon.

bye y/n, goodluck~

I put my phone down and got up. I left his room and walked to the kitchen to grab some water, only seeing Han.

"Good morning Y/N." He said while pouring some coffee.

"Morning." I responded with a soft smile.

"How did you sleep."

"Alright, until my brother woke me up asking about the whole situation."

"Yikes, I'm sorry."

"It's ok. What about you, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept ok, I was really uncomfortable on the couch so I woke up to go my bed but accidently woke Minho up and we argued for a bit and accidently woke up everyone."

"Did they go to they're own rooms after."

"Yeah, but Hyunjin carried you to his room because you were knocked out."

I laughed a little and sat on the edge of the island countertop, still talking with Han for a bit until Hyunjin woke up.

"Mornin'." He said in a very sleepy way, eyes barely open. My heart melted at the sight.

"Good morning." I replied and he placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"Ok please, no more of that." Han said, disgusted.