The View - Stray Kids

The next day, I woke up to shuffling in the bed beside me. I slightly opened my eyes to see Hyunjin slowly getting out of bed. He noticed I had woken up and sat on the bed again.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." He said.

"It's ok, where are you going?"

"Breakfast, wanna come with?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute." I said, twisting my body to grab my phone from my nightstand, checking the time and some of my notifications. I soon got of bed and joined Hyunjin, who was brushing his teeth, in the bathroom. We soon left our room after finishing our routines. We went down to the lobby, immediately seeing Han and Changbin. The 4 of us grabbed plates and went around picking up various foods displayed. After we grabbed what we wanted, we sat down at a table by the entrance of the hotel. I.N and Lee Know soon came to join us, followed by Chan and Felix and finally, Seungmin.

We were talking about what they wanted to do today and we had decided on going to a restaurant on the beach for lunch and then walking around the city for a bit. We went back upstairs after finishing our food and decided to meet in the parking lot in about a hour. 

I took out my makeup and an outfit I had planned on wearing today, a light blue crop top and light washed jeans, and headed to the bathroom. After changing, I left the bathroom and sat on the floor in front of the mirror to do my makeup. I saw Hyunjin looking at me through the mirror's reflection and turned to face him. "What?"

"Nothing." He said, quickly turning his focus back to the show he was watching on the T.V. I finished my makeup soon after and stood up to put everything away. "Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yea, are you?" I asked, looking down at his outfit.

"Can I not go like this?"

"In your pjs?"

"Yeah."

"No, go change." He groaned and I smiled. 

He got dressed and we headed downstairs, meeting with the others in the lot like we had agreed to. Bang Chan sent us the address to the restaurant we were going to, which wasn't far away. We split into our 3 rental cars: Changbin, Bang Chan and Felix in one, Lee Know, Han, I.N and Seungmin in the other one and Hyunjin and I in the last one. Hyunjin asked me to drive since he drove all of yesterday and I nodded, taking the keys from his hand and walking to the front seat. He finally picked a song from his playlist and we began driving.

The restaurant was simply decorated, wooden furniture with a few paintings on the wall. The 9 of us sat in the back of the restaurant, secluding ourselves from the other 3 families in here with us. 

Soon after, an older woman came up to us to take our orders. After she left, Han suggested that they go to the beach. I didn't want to go since I was a little tired, so Hyunjin stayed with me and the rest went to the beach. We watched them from the window, opening it to talk to them. Hyunjin stood behind me as I smiled, watching the other 7 members chase each other around and flick water at themselves. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, hugging me from behind. I rested my head on his right shoulder and looked up at him. 

"Should we go out later?"

"Later? Later when?"

"Later tonight, a little after we get back so they think we're sleeping."

"So like midnight?"

"Exactly." I playfully rolled my eyes and looked back over at the others.

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

After we ate, we all drove to the city and parked in a parking garage to walk around. I.N pointed at a cafe and suggested we all get coffees. We walked across the street and walked into the small coffee shop. After asking what the rest of us wanted, Chan and Lee Know went to order for us. We sat at a corner booth, Hyunjin and Changbin next to me. Hyunjin placed his arm on top of the seat behind me. 

Chan and Minho came back with our drinks in trays after a bit, setting them on the table and sitting on opposite ends of the booth. The 9 of us started talking about what we was around us that we could go to that was within walking distance. Felix pointed out a market nearby, suggesting we could get snacks for the beach later today.

After finishing our coffees, we made our way over to the market, which was only a couple streets down. The market weren't as crowded as we expected it to be, only a few people scattered throughout the shops. 

We first headed towards a candy store and grabbed a variety of chocolates, gummies and other sweets. At the register, Seungmin suggested we all grab for later and we walked over to a mini mart. We grabbed some chips and extra snacks for the hotel and after paying, headed out of the shopping center. We walked around the city some more, admiring its simplicity. It was quiet here and the view of the ocean was beautiful. 

After a bit of walking, we decided to head to the beach. While we were walking to the beach, Hyunjin released his hand from mine and slung it around my shoulder. He snuck a kiss to my forehead but I wasn't afraid of anyone seeing since we were walking behind the others. I looked up at him and a smile was plastered on his face and he pulled me into him. 

After walking for a couple more minutes, we finally reached a spot on the beach. I followed Hyunjin as he ran into the water with Chan, Changbin and Han, the others soon followed and we were all in the water, laughing while splashing water and chasing each other. 

We were in the water for quite a bit but I got out to grab a drink and Hyunjin came with me. He sat next to me and took my bottle, taking a quick drink before putting it back on the sand. I laid my head on his shoulder as we watched the others having fun.

WOW GUESS WHO FINALLY UPDATED

my great grandson graduated med school during the time it took me to update holy fuck

but im back with another SHIT chpt but its ok bc im chillin

i had hoco idk ive js been lazy but wtv

anyways i hope u enjoy this really good amazing chpt that definetly took me less than month to update yes 😀

AND IM SO HYPE FOR THIS NEW COMEBACK IM LITERALLY GOING WOLFGANG

ilysm pookie bear

-Rui <3