BONUS CHAPTER

The reflection in the mirror shows someone else. A tall, sophisticated and beautiful young woman wearing liquid black, silver heels with red manicured toes, and the perfect arrangement of make up. Soft long, natural waves tumble over my bare shoulders, one side pinned back on the side with a little crystal encrusted bobby-pin. Lips glisten in darkest red, a small spritz of glitter perfume, given to me by my manager as a gift for 'good luck, and i'm ready, and still surprised that I managed to pull all this off on my own.

I take a precarious step on the tile, testing out my four inch heels and sigh. This is not something i'll ever get used to, being a girly-girl, but for tonight i'll at least try. Tonight is my second night of freedom of course. My stomach flutters at the idea that Liam is waiting for me. Oh so handsome, just behind the door. I want things tonight, things I've never wanted before. Liam is one of them. Two whole days spent with Liam and I can't imagine being with anyone else.

Gripping the handle of the en-suite connected to the spare bedroom with a shaky exhale, I open the door and step out into the hall, conscious of how loud my heels clap on the old hard woods that run throughout Liams small county house. I nearly slip, gripping the wall for support. Luckily Liam isn't around to see me. God forbid I make a fool of myself when i'm trying to make an entrance.

As I slowly enter the living room area that leads to the small kitchen, our designated meeting area, I look up. His back is to me, staring out at the ocean with a drink in his hands. The ice clinks slightly as he takes another sip. I take a minute to admire his physique. Never had I just ogled him before, but I feel like tonight is appropriate. I don't know where my confidence is coming from, perhaps my new freedom. The sound of the wheat fields and vineyards in the breeze beyond calm my nerves a bit, but my heart is wild because of the obstruction across the way. Clad in black slacks, white tucked in shirt, and expensive looking shoes, he's is the most handsome man I've ever seen, and my insides squirm because of it.

Liam turns suddenly, catching me staring at him. He smiles when I look up, and then his smile fades as his eyes travel downwards. I hear the sound of the glass on the counter top with a soft tap and him walking over. I can't look, I feel too different, like some other woman. Even though i'm wearing a floor length dress with a slit up the side, my bare arms and shoulders make me feel naked.

"God, you're so beautiful," he whispers, standing inches away now.

Fingers trail softly across my shoulder and down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. My skin breaks out in goose flesh...and then he discovers the low back of my dress. Liam is eerily quiet, but I can hear his thoughts almost. Slowly he walks around me, making me feel like a lioness being stalked by a mate. A gasp leaves my lips when his fingers trail down my spine, teasingly touching every small nub.

"So incredibly beautiful," his lips find the dip of my neck. My head lulls to the side involuntarily, heart a racehorse ready to start, but I feel light as a feather as his lips trail up my neck behind my ear causing me to lean back slightly, against his chest.

He savors that move, running both hands gently up my arms, "I really don't want to take you to dinner anymore."

"W-what will we do instead?" I stutter through bated breath, as mind-numbing sensations take flight, Liam's hands trailing over my sides now. Was touching meant to feel like this? Electric? Its' never felt like this before.

Liam's fingers continue their onslaught, finding the slit in the dress. All reasonable thoughts seem to drift slowly out as I respond to the touch on my inner thigh, tingling and raising all the tiny hairs on my body.