ETHRALLIAN GLOSSARY

--------------------ETHRALLIAN GLOSSARY----------------------------

Ethrall--------------------------- The name of Leana's world.

Ordin ---------------------------- The City in which Leana lives and King Orseus rules. Considered the capital of all of Ethrall.

Earth----------------------------- The ancestral planet that was once ruled by King TaHn. Now only remember in myths/stories.

Ethrial --------------------------- The common language shared by all of Ethrall. Different variations are found across different regions of the world.

Noble --------------------------- The highest class below the King.

Digger --------------------------- common folk, the working class in the mines surrounding the Edgewood

Edgewood --------------------- The dense forest that surrounds the west side of City of Ordin all the way down to the coastline. Entrance is not forbidden, though most do not journey due to Lurker/outcast camps.

Lurker -------------------------- Outcasts/deserters by choice who no longer wish to follow the reign of the King. Most Lurkers are outlaws/scavengers. Some camps follow the Trade.

Trade -------------------------- Goods from all over Ethrall that are bartered/sold for in all of Ethrall's markets.

Common ---------------------- all citizens of Ethrall who are not of noble ranking families.

Golem ------------------------ A creature created by Strength by a Gifted individual using elements belonging to Ethrall such as wood, plant, water, dirt, rock, wind or other elements.

Nine Gates ----------------- Mythical ancient transportation devices found on all nine regions of Ethrall. These were destroyed during the Great War during King TaHn's reign. A duplicate set is believed to be on the mythical planet Earth.

LaRu ------------------------ The small moon that orbits Ethrall. Believed to be the Goddress' sanctuary/home.

TaHn ----------------------- The big moon that orbits Ethrall. Believed to be the resting place of King TaHn.

Strength ------------------ Those born with the ability to control elements found on Ethrall. Most noble class have minor abilities due to clean blood. Even common folk can be born with Strength.

Gifted --------------------------- Those considered chosen by the goddess LaRu to wield the strongest gifts that Enthrall offers and able to create ancient war creatures called Golem's.