Epilogue

"Tomorrow is a lie. There is no way you can know there is another day after today. There are no words, written texts or guarantees that after today there will be another day, a tomorrow. It's illogical and frankly unscientific. The only thing humans seem to think is that since there was a today, there obviously will be a tomorrow. Because for the last however-many years there was another day after the next. Where could you have possibly learned this? A written text produced by human hands? Something your mommy told you while tucking you in to bed, promising sunshine and happiness. Its something you maybe told yourself like everyone else who has a bad day, "tomorrow's a new day."  It makes no sense. Its a prediction and predictions aren't fact. If there was some guarantee that there is a tomorrow coming after today, then you might as well understand that you can predict the future.  Can you predict earthquakes? Tsunamis? When little Jenny is going to fall from her pink peddle bike and break her little arm when daddy wasn't watching? No. If you tell yourself that there is a tomorrow, then you can predict death. No one can predict death...but I used to think, very illogically, that everyone and everything stood frozen in time until I subconsciously willed them in to existence. That I was a grand master puppeteer controlling meat sacks who ate, lived and died because fate was not their own.