Crackfic chapter 1 rewrite

BTW this is also in the crackfic sooo-

this also took me so long

Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------

One day, in the catastrophic building, nicknamed The RB Battles Headquarters, there was a pair of annoying kids (or the way they like to call themselves, adults) named Kreek and TanqR.

"They randomly fight twenty-three of the twenty-four hours of a day," said the only brainy person excluding Hyper because he was in Season 2 and that was so 2020, Pinkleaf.

Anyways, continuing the horrible crack storyline, the kids (or adults as they like to call themselves) were finally NOT fighting and the Judges were celebrating because the champions were finally not fighting and they could finally sleep to nine AM!

But, the RB Battles competitors were even more doomed...

TanqR was extremely cutely piggy backing Kreek around the headquarters and, your favourite children, Pink and Bella, who were standing along the side of the room, said something.

The exact things that they said were, " Aww, couple goals, so cute!~" But little did they know this would be the exact opposite of what to say. They should've known better, considering Pinkleaf and Bella weren't idiots (like ahem, ahem).

Kreek eyes turned as slanted as the ones on TanqR's mask and said, " There better not be any fanart on Twitter (Or X, blah blah), otherwise-"

Bella laughed while Pinkleaf reminded them of the time Kreek was caught looking at TanqRcraft fanfiction. Again, the wrong thing to say, Ren, you dumb***.

Well, this was when TanqR also started wheezing (like have you heard his laugh?) his head off, and basically threw Kreek off his back. Woohoo TanqR, plus one more reason for Kreek to hate you. Bro, actually try harder to pull.

Bella said, "Wait, what was the storyline again?" And that was when Kreek officially lost it.

"YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN ASK IF I WAS OKAY?! YOU FAKE, FAKE FRIENDS!"

"That's because nobody cares, Kre-" TanqR started but was interrupted by Pinkleaf slapping him, and whispering, "Shush, TanqR."

Oh dear.

"WHAT?!!! YOU DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP YOU WANNABE SEASON 3 CHAMPION WINNER CHILD!!! MY ROBLOX SKILLS ARE INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOURS, GUY WHO CARRIES A WHOLE ENTIRE PLASTIC LEAF AND CALLS IT REAL!!!"

"Uhm, should I call Sabrina over?" said a nervous watermelon girl, who was Bella if you haven't figured it out yet.

"Uhh...yes. Bye Kreek and TanqR!!!" Pinkleaf said cutely, putting on his innocent smile.

When the children departed from that room to find Sabrina, Kreek glared at TanqR and marched angrily out of the room.

TanqR, who was extremely discombobulated, walked into the main lobby and saw Denis crouched over Sir Meows a Lot. He asked him if he saw Kreek anywhere.

Denis raised an eyebrow and said, "Huh? Why would you even want to know? Do you wanna f**k him or something?"

"Either way, I wouldn't tell you," said TanqR, with a smirk that made Denis very unsettled.

Denis told TanqR the world's most valuable information: " I don't actually know, but I heard him running.

TanqR rolled his eyes and insulted, "You informationless butt."

Denis' eyes dramatically widened and turned emo depressed and transformed into a skibidi/ sigma/ alpha/ fanum tax/ UwU/ cat/ wolf/ 2018 gacha kid with unicorn horn and demon wings and cat ears and angel halo (hey, like Pinkleaf!) and demon tail and alpha mark and the lost hybrid princess whatever that glmm crap/ kawaii/ barbie doll.

TanqR was extremely intimidated and tried not to quake in terror. He then found he could not do that anymore and, refusing to show his fear, bolted as fast as his legs would carry him (Which, for your information, sonic-speed fast) while Sir Meows a Lot purred and tried to run after TanqR. Denis the skibidi/ sigma/ alpha/ fanum tax/ UwU/ cat/ wolf/ 2018 gacha kid with unicorn horn and demon wings and cat ears and angel halo (hey, like Pinkleaf!) and demon tail and alpha mark and the lost hybrid princess whatever that glmm crap/ kawaii/ barbie doll grabbed the poor cat. However, Sir Meows a Lot scratched Denis and Denis howled because he had alpha wolf instincts.

That was when he entered a room where Pink and Bella were hiding behind a confused Sabrina.

Sabrina asked, "Why on Earth are you guys hiding from TanqR?"

Pinkleaf and Bella's faces went blank and Bella randomly came up with an excuse.

"Uh...uhm...because we're playing hide and seek!"

Sabrina was even more confused, "But since he's here you're supposed to go with him now?"

TanqR suddenly had an idea (which was surprising because he dropped out of high school/jk), "Yes, actually we were playing hide and seek."

Bella and Pink exchanged confused glances.

"But since I found you, HELP ME FIND KREEK!" yelled TanqR, extremely exasperated. He then proceeded to drag a Leaf and a Watermelon out of the room.

"Thanks man, I owe you one," said Pinkleaf looking extremely relieved.

"Well, find Kreek and you no longer owe me."

Bella ignored them and said, "What does Kreek like the most?"

"He likes me, obviously." Pink and Bella exchanged another tired glance behind the Tank's back.

Bella sighed, shook her head and said, "1. Stop overestimating yourself, 2. Something that isn't you."

TanqR's eyes narrowed and he said, "Fine, poptarts but he likes me better."

"Great! Let's lure him out with poptarts!" Pinkleaf suggested enthusiastically because he did NOT want to owe TanqR anything at all.

While all this chaos was happening, Kreek was in the bathroom gossiping with Skibidi Toilet man, who has managed to find some time away from shooting camera men. Kreek was talking about the extremely annoying TanqR. Skibidi Toilet man was literally Kreek's bestie now because he was nodding and agreeing with everything Kreek said. That was when he smelt Pop-Tarts.

Oh boy...

Kreek ran outside leaving Skibidi Toilet in the dust (actually, in the toilet bowl), saw the Pop-Tart box and swallowed all the Pop-Tarts, including the box...and unfortunately TanqR's hand.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"