Witches

Name: Sabrina Bennett

Nicknames: Brina (Most) Sabrina the teenage witch, Emma Frost (Quentin) White Queen, Good Witch, Goodie (Camren)

Titles: Wonder of Mind, Cursed Child

Age: 16

Birthday: October 31, 2020

Species: Witch (Siphoner)

Gender: Female

Height: 5'2 (157cm)

Hair: Platinum Blonde (Cursed)

Eyes: Green

Cast: Kiernan Shipka

Family and Relationships

Lilith Bennett (Mother)

Edward Bennett (Father)

Hailey Bennett (Older Sister)

Magnolia Bennett (Older Sister)

Edward Bennett Jr (Younger Brother)

Helga Bennett (Grandmother)

Eugene Bennett (Grandfather)

Personality

Sabrina possesses an incredible sense of self and strong willpower, enabling her to resist psychological torture effectively. She is an uncommonly compassionate, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, rebellious, and spirited person, as well as an unwaveringly loyal friend.

Some might call it pure stubbornness-- and they wouldn't be exactly wrong-- but Sabrina prefers to think of herself as determined. Driven. Feisty. She doesn't take crap from anyone, and when she has something to say she is not afraid to speak up. Sabrina might know when she is beaten, but she doesn't know when to stay down and give up.

Sabrina is an observer and a protector of the unity within the friend group. She frequently resolves the conflicts within the group by drawing their attention to what was going on around them. She has a neutral, level-headed approach to Camrone and the supernatural events unfolding around them; in some ways, she was a negotiator between the open-minded Bonnie and the skeptical Quentin.

Appearance

Sabrina is a very attractive and beautiful young woman of medium height with a petite physique. As a result of the curse, she has wavy, short platinum blonde hair, clear skin, and sparkling green eyes. 

She forgoes makeup and typically dresses somewhat conservatively but comfortably so; she is not however above wearing eye-catching and/or alluring attire if the occasion calls for it. Sabrina is the shortest amongst her cursed peers, standing at 5'2 tall. She frequently wears heeled boots to accentuate her height or outfits.