Magic

Magic

Sabrina

Siphoning: Sabrina possess the rare ability to absorb nearly all forms of magic from external sources in place of her lack of personal power

Siphoning: Sabrina possess the rare ability to absorb nearly all forms of magic from external sources in place of her lack of personal power. She is able to detect the magic within other beings and can siphon magic from enchanted objects as well as the magic from supernatural beings such as other witches, vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers, etc. This also extends to a supernatural being's body fluids, such as the blood of a witch, vampire or doppelgänger, or a werewolf's venom. Luckily, as one of the seven cursed witches, Sabrina is able to siphon her curse.

Witchcraft: Witchcraft can encompass many different types of activities for a 'tapped' witch including astrology, divination, spell casting, and spirit communication. It includes the practices of many cultures, nations, and religions as well as many books and writings dating back to ancient times. Depending upon the individual, some witches practice their power by certain belief systems, such as Shamanism, Voodoo, Wicca, or any number of other magical practices from countries and cultures all around the world.

Natural Magic: Natural Magic is one of the oldest and purest forms of sorcery inherent to the Earth and the forces of Nature. This is undoubtedly the most popular form of witchcraft known-to-man, however, it is also the most exhausting. This is mainly due to the fact whenever a witch uses this power they must exert their energy, which can cause them to experience symptoms of dizziness, fatigue, and minor nosebleeds. Sabrina explained the limits of this power to Camrone, saying that if he pushed too hard, it would push back.

- Spell Casting: Sabrina, after having absorbed magic from an external source, has the ability to cast spells like any witch. This allows her to change and control events through the use of incantations and more. However, the amount of power she has absorbed is finite and will eventually need to be replenished by siphoning more magic, though the frequency of which depends on the amount and strength of the magic they absorbed.

- Potioncraft: Sabrina has the power to brew and concoct potions, remedies, and elixirs that have supernatural properties with varying effects.

- Telekinesis: Sabrina has the power to levitate, move and otherwise manipulate objects and persons through mental influence. She was shown to be able to easily levitate feathers, open doors and use her mind to move smaller objects.

- Pain Infliction: Sabrina has the power to create excruciating migraines or aneurysms through supernatural means.

- Astral Projection: Sabrina has the power to separate from her body and project her mind to another location or to instantaneously travel from one point to another.

Dark Magic: Dark Magic, also coined "Black Magic", is a powerful form of sorcery that draws on malevolent powers and may be used for negative purposes; e.g. to cause destruction or misfortune, to injure or kill, or for the profit of oneself rather than for the benefit of others. In popular usage, the term "Dark Magic" is often used to describe any form of sorcery that is used against the Balance of Nature.