[Headcanons ☆ part 13]

Wow, part 13 already, this is so flippin' fish fillet coolio.

All of these are design headcanons, so something you would probably see in my RBB character designs.

! All the Headcanons are about the Roblox avatars / characters, not the real youtubers !

Now, let's get started.

CHAPTER 13:

-PinkLeaf has piercings on his left ear, originally from his emo era.

-Ominous' hair has a tint of purple at the edges. It's because he used to dye his hair the most eye sore causing, retina burning, neon highlighter ass purple.

-Sk3tch wears braces, Bandi makes fun of him for it.

-Cyber has green skin and antennas. (Cyber is an alien and she's kinda spacey-)

-Bandites is a natural ginger, but he dyed his hair light brown. It's because he was made fun of when he was younger. (HE LOOKS LIKE ED SHEERAN I'M SORRY 😭😭😭)

-Calixo has messy, unkempt hair. He needs someone to brush his hair for him.

-Keyin has Alopecia Totalis, that means he's bald on his scalp. But, then again, he always wears his cap.

-Sanna wears a fake unicorn tail. It was stitched to the outfit, don't worry.

-Denis has once mistaken Keyin for SeeDeng because of the hat and their similar color palette.

-Poke brushes his teeth 6 times a day to get them pearly whites.

-Brianna has the most brightest shade of blue eyes that'll pierce through your soul in the most painful way possible.

-Albert's design is just his YT PFP wearing a cowboy hat.

-TanqR has a beauty mark under his eye.

-Jake has the most perfect scrumptious hair ever, ever his morning hair is tidy. (Ryguy must be jealous frfr)

-Hyper tapes his glasses with double sided tape.

>>——[♡]——<<

Okay, enough headcanons for now. Byee!!