1.) Master's death

You were just like any other person, the difference was being a spirit. People could be free, and do what they please but spirits are bound by a contract with their masters. They could try to flee but they will eventually be found and banned, or even worst..killed.

You were called to your master's office to see that your father and mother were standing there smiling at you. You smiled back but something felt odd. Their smile wasn't the usual smile they would give you. It had a sorrow taste and read 'Don't worry.'

You swallowed trying to calm yourself, what did you do this time? But it wasn't you, it was your parents mistake in the masters point of view. If you did something wrong, your parents would get the punishment. Making you grow stronger but something didn't cross your mind that today...was the day your sunk into hell.

"Why did you summon us master?' Your father asked trying to hold a firm voice but his voice was stuttering. All you did was be quiet until your master spoke giving you permission.

"Your daughter spilled tea on my expensive ring." You choked in the words you were about to call out and held it in by clenching your fist. That was wrong, he made you spilled the tea when he touched your waist. But your parents knew what he did to you.

Your father kneel down to his feet. "My deepest apologies but may I inform you, that you touched my daughter in a disrespectful manner."

The laughter of the master echoed the room and you saw your mother flinch. "Let me remind you who you are, slaves. No you're lower then that. Pests. I can do what I please, even touch your daughter the way I want." He looked to you signaling you to come closer. "Come."

You looked over to your parents and they gave you a look calling out 'Don't do it'

You clenched your fist shaking your head no, making your master angry. He never dared to raise his hand on you, in fact, he was fond of you. Many times he tried to get his way on you but your parents always appeared to save you.

Then they would get punished

It wasn't fair at all.

You held your breath watching your master's hand raise to your mother's beautiful face, making a mark appear on her s/c face.

"Mom!" You yelled stepping closer.

"Stand back!"

"How dare you hit her like that!" Your father yelled ready to hit your master. That was it, they already lived through hell, death was freedom to them. If death was to come, at least they wanted was to show their master who they really was.

Not a slave nor spirit but...a person

Your master grabbed the keys throwing it down to the ground. Your eyes widen seeing his smirk.

"Y/N how about you watch your parents death for punishment of disobeying me!" He hissed stepping on your parents keys, crushing it to little pieces. You were shock, frozen, in fact you couldn't move even if you wanted to.

You watched as your loved ones, starting to vanish in thin air. Your mother and father looked back and smiled. "I love you, live on" Before disappearing into a golden light.

"Mother! Father!" You tried to reach for them but grabbed air instead, you stood there stunned.

Your parents...were gone..you were left alone. With no one to protect you.

Not even their clothes remained.

You master laughed and stepped closer to you.

"Y/N now we can be together! With no interference.." You slowly tilt you head attacking him with your powers. A part of you snapped."You bitch!" He grew angry and grabbed your key almost stepping on that. You thought for a second, if he crushes your keys, you'll be free. Free with your parents.

But then the voice echoed in your head I love you live on.

Before you knew it, your master's body was in a blood puddle...

You killed your master, and that was your day...where you fled from the celestial world.

A/N: This is my first X reader fanfiction but I hoped you like it, Can you tell me your thoughts and things I can improve about it xD But please don't be a hater about it. Next update would be tomorrow!

Mind a comment, vote, and a follow?

MissTigerLover logging out! -^.^-