Eleven; The Sheriff

The next morning, Missy drove to Alydia's house, gaping it the sight of it. "Jesus."

"Hey." Alydia grinned, opening the door and sliding into the passenger seat.

"You never told me you lived in a mansion!" Missy sent her a look of astonishment. "How come you've never had a party?"

"First of all, not a mansion." Alydia snorted, putting her seatbelt on. "Second of all...after the inevitable mess at everyone else's? No, thank you. Anyways, I was never popular enough before. Who knows if anyone other than Quinni and Darren would've showed."

"Please." Missy laughed, pulling onto the road. "With a big house and the right amount of alcohol, anyone would come."

"Hm. True." Alydia nodded, tapping her foot as she watched the road. After a few minutes with just Spotify playing, Alydia couldn't help but ask what had been on her mind, all morning.

"How is he?"

Missy sighed, pulling into some random coffee shop's car park. "Jai's taken him up the bush for a few."

Alydia chewed on her lip—an annoying habit of hers. "I hope he'll be alright. This shit is serious."

"With Jai? He'll be good in no time." Missy smiled faintly, opening her car door. "Text me your order, I'll be back in a sec."

"Will do!" Alydia nodded, shouting as she closed the door. She sighed contentedly, opening her phone to send the message.

A ding sounded from the device, quickly followed by a second. She frowned, reading the notifications at the top of her screen. "Huh?"

Darren
Sent an image.
Darren
You need to see this.

Tapping the notification, Alydia was immediately brought to the chat. She gasped loudly, shocked at what she saw.

It was the sex table, with a new and extreme contribution added:

MISS OBAH
FUCKED
AMERIE.

"Fuckkkk."

***

Once Missy retrieved their coffees, Alydia was quick to inform her of the new addition, to which she almost crashed the car. ("Jesus, Missy. We could've died!"/"It's your fault for telling me while I drive!")

They met up with the others, sitting around a wooden bench on the yard. Alydia sat between Quinni and Missy with Darren standing behind them. Next to Missy was Sasha with Ant, Spider, and Dusty all standing opposite.

The first thing Alydia noticed was Quinni's headphones, a major indicator that she still wasn't talking.

She carefully took the pen from Quinni's hand, writing a small note, in the corner. 'You okay?'

Quinni took the pen back, nodding her head with a small upturn of her lips. She drew a small collection of stars and hearts around Alydia's writing, thankful for her concern.

Ca$h strolled up to the group, dropping his bike beside Sasha. "What do you reckon? Ai?"

Spider shrugged with his arms crossed. "I mean, it makes sense. Jojo's a clit banger. She's always asking Amerie to stay back after class." He demonstrated a scissoring action with his fingers.

Alydia rolled her eyes, scoffing in disgust.

"Yeah, to tidy up. Not to get some trim. Jesus. The whole thing is bullshit." Darren scowled.