Jean x Reader {{Modern AU}}

A/N sorry for any spelling errors! I'm typing on a phone and its kinda hard to work with xD I'm doing one with horseface for once cuz I've only been making Levi x reader oneshots lol xD

    Shaking, you set your Starbucks gently on the table in front of you. You looked in the mirror at your (s/t) face, waiting for your friend Mikasa to finish doing your hair. 

     "Mikasa?" A small, quiet squeak escaped your quivering lips. Nothing more than a "hngh" passed Mikasas mouth which was like In a permanent line of concentration.

      "What if I'm not good enough for him?"

      Mikasa's hands slowly dropped from your hair, and gently slapped you in the face.

      "(Y/n), I'm going to say it once and I'm not going to repeat myself," her solid grey eyes met your (e/c) eyes in the mirror, a stotic, serious glance on her face.

      "You're a beautiful woman no matter what anyone will ever say, and if that horse-faced asshole ever leaves you for someone else he can expect death within the next 12 hours." Mikasa said with no pauses then went back to putting your hair in an elegant bun. 

       Within ten minutes Mikasa had finished putting your (h/l) (h/c) up in a glossy bun, she told you to stand up.

        "Let's get you into your dress now. Wouldn't want to be late to your own wedding," she said in a joking tone, but only seemed to make your nerves worse.

       You took a final glance at yourself, took a sip of your Starbucks, and pushed off the seat, heading over to where your dress was stored. You took the plastic coating your white mermaid gown with pearls embroidered into the top off. Casually taking off the sweat pants and shirt you were wearing, Mikasa helped pull your dress onto you and adjust it in the back.

         "Now let me just quick do your make up," Mikasa said, quickly but neatly put on brown eye shadow, a bit of winged liquid eyeliner and mascara, and some nude/pink lipstick on. Mikasa turned to the desk and grabbed a neck lace and earrings for you. She grabbed your veil and adjusted it around your bun. 

         "Now c'mon (y/n), I hope your ready to get married," She said. You stood up and put your high heels on and followed Mikasa out the door with a shaky breath. 

       "(Y/N), I'm going to leave you here with your dad, okay? I have to go now, since I'm a bridesmaid," Mikasa said taking your hands and giving you your bouquet. You nod letting out a shaky anxious breath and let her go. 

       Your dad gives you a reassuring glance and takes your arm in his as the door to the chapel slowly opens. 

         One last quivering breath exits your painted lips as you enter. Gracefully walking down the aisle you glance to see excited stares at you. 

         But then your (e/c) orbs land on the man of your dreams standing in front of you, his breath taken away by your gorgeousness. You meet the steps to the small stage in the church and then and plant a kiss on your dads cheek and give him a quick hug when you see tears starting to fill his eyes. 

        You lift your dress a little bit so you can walk up the steps. Jean takes your hands in his and smiles at you. 

        "You, look as beautiful as ever, (Y/N)," Jean whispers with a few pauses.

       "And you, Jean, look as handsome as ever," you whisper and give a small smile.

         The minister finishes speaking and Jean and you exchange vows. 

        "I now pronounce you man and wife. You magives kiss the bride," the minister gave a wide grin as he spoke.

        Jean gently pulls you in and gives you a short chaste kiss on your soft lips. 

        A grin fills your face as Jean and you walk back down the aisle, hand in hand. 

{{The End~}}

{{P.s I might write a sequel for you lovely people. Sorry this was short I wrote it in less then 15 minutes}}