His Last Words

if you do not read the warning on the Description i'll put it here in case.

Warning: This story Contains Blood,Gore,Death,Swearing and others related to things that make someone uncomfortable too.

ENJOY!!!

Shadow's POV

Everyone has started to grieve for the person laying on the coffin, while the two-tailed fox and the pink hedgehog are crying out loud by calling Sonic's name.

Yes, Sonic the Hedgehog is dead.

He is sleeping peacefully there in front of everyone grieving his death, and I am the one who witnessed him die in front of me.

No one knew this would happen, not even myself, and even I too never expected the cause to be tragic for Blue. I never knew this was all his plan; this was all my fault; Sonic would've died. Why him?! Rouge and Knuckles were trying to comfort me in the middle of the room, but all I felt was numb pain and sorrow.

"Why you of all people!? Why does it have to be you!!?" tears continue leaking into my cheeks,grieving and heartbroken. My long-long crush actually felt the same to me, but I just ignored everything, even what my heart told me. I'm too late to confess, but he said it before he died. I never wanted this to happen, but it did.

And you know what's more painful?

Everyone accused me of being the one who killed him and her, even though it is true that I killed her because of something I never expected. Even Miles and Rose do accuse me of it, except knuckles and Rouge. They're the ones who trusted me and knew how much I loved him.

You're asking how this thing happened right?

Let me start at the beginning.

Flashback

-2 months ago before the tragic-

Two months ago, the whole city of Mobius was peacefully doing their business inside and outside while the freedom fighters and GUN were confused about why the mad scientist was not attacking these months or weeks,and so the commander called Sonic and me to investigate it.

"Urgghh, do I have to go there? with him?!" I growled and glared at Sonic, who was just sitting on the couch and pouting while crossing his arms.

"I apologise, Agent Shadow, but Agent Rouge has been given another mission for a whole week, so I decided Sonic to replace her for a while, and don't ask to replace him because everyone in GUN was busy because of Dr. Robotnik's disappearance, so if you'll excuse me, I have more things to do." After he finished all he said, Commander left the room and closed the door while holding papers, leaving us inside.

'Why do I have to team up with him?! of all people! chaos! '

I'm going to admit something: I don't like him to be with me-not like I really hate him-but every time I'm with this blue hedgehog, I always feel my stomach flutter with butterflies. If you know what I mean, yes, I'm in love with this idiot, but I never let everyone know how I feel for him. My stomach flutters with butterflies. If you know what I mean, yes, I'm in love with this idiot, but I never let everyone know how I feel for him. I always denied it, even though Rouge doesn't know. I can't trust her sometimes, so I only keep it a secret. But until that day, I admitted this to the echidna and got shocked after this, so he gladly kept those words hidden as well. Hopefully that guy isn't rouge and starts blabbering me for something I never wanted to admit.

After a few minutes of silence, I hear him groan as he jumps off the couch and goes too close to me while putting his arms around my shoulder, making my face flush red again. I'm so glad no one sees it because of my dark fur and tan muzzle.