Chapter 3: What Happened Since Then?

At Torontowood Studios, you are currently auditioning for the role of Scott Pilgrim in a movie that Young Neil apparently wrote a screenplay for. You managed to pass with flying colors and got the role of Scott Pilgrim.

"How the hell did Young Neil write an entire movie about Scott winning the battle against Matthew?" you thought. "And knowing Matthew, he'll probably be here and fire everyone once he catches on. He owns this place after overthrowing Gideon. Oh well, better make the best of this and help Ramona."

And just like that, you received a call from Ramona.

Ramona: "Hey, Y/N. How's it going?"

"It's going fine. Any clues on who might be involved in Scott's disappearance?"

Ramona: "Well, my ex, Roxie Ritcher, was not responsible, so my current leads are my exes, Lucas Lee and Todd Ingram."

"How many people did you date?"

Ramona: "Seven."

"Did you ever wonder why they formed an evil league in the first place?"

Ramona: "Are you going to help me or not?"

"I am. Come to Torontowood Studios. You are going to want to see this."

Ramona: "Okay."

She hung up, and you dyed your hair before styling it to resemble Scott's.

"Okay Scott, let's see where this movie takes us."

You left your trailer and saw that Envy is playing Ramona's character.