Chapter 4: Bittersweet Conclusion

You were sitting in your trailer looking at a note you got from the director.

"They had me fully replaced because Todd is a vegan? My god, this is stupid."

"Y/N?" someone asked outside your trailer. "Please come to the set."

After groaning, you received a text from Ramona that read "Working as Envy's stunt double. Scott was taken by Vegan Portal so I figured a Vegan like Todd could be responsible. I needed a way in the studio, so I became a stunt double. See ya soon. P.S. I heard about the whole you being replaced thing. Sorry about that".

You left your trailer and went on set where you tried to see the replacement enact the scene at the Rockit. However, each attempt involved Todd making out with Envy against the script.

You placed your hand on your face in disbelief until you saw Wallace Wells talking with the director.

"Oh, this is going to end badly," you thought.

Wallace altered the scene with him and Todd kissing, much to Envy's surprise and disgust. You rolled his eyes in annoyance, but the movie kept going. Once you decided to talk with Ramona, Envy decided to step in front of yourself.

Envy: "You got a minute? Or an hour?"

"Well--"

Envy: "Good. I need someone to talk to."

She took you over to a table and she drank her third cup of coffee.

"I take it things haven't been going the way you planned?"

Envy: "Okay so I'll admit, me and Todd caused the film to stagnate at one scene."

"...In a movie that's already gone over budget."

Envy: "Whatever, but now he's not even paying attention to me."

"He went to talk to Wallace for five minutes. I'm not sure if it's been that long."

Envy: "I'll call ya if I need anything."