and her contradictory counterpart, Rayon

Forum for BETRAYAL

Name: Rayon Mills

Age: 17

Gender: male

District: 8, Textiles

Career or Not: Not a Career.

Appearance: straw coloured hair; green-grey eyes; rosy cheeks his grandmother loves to pinch; small muscular build; attractive grin that only takes up half his smile. Five foot, nine inches.

Personality: quiet; reserved; brave; intelligent; fearless; a bit cocky; loyal, only to those he truly trusts; dryly sarcastic; cautious; he's not trusting toward strangers.

Background: Rayon grew up in District Eight, however was born in District Two to a family that had been Peacekeepers for generations. However, Rayon was moved and his name changed immediately surrounding the suspicious murder of his entire family. Only he and his brother escaped, but they were separated, and Rayon was sent to live with an elderly woman he only knows as Grandmother in District Eight. He was only five when his parents and aunts and uncles were massacred. He knows nothing of it, except what he's been told.

Plus Traits: (2-3) bravery, intelligence, fearlessness.

Con Traits: (2-3) arrogance, his temper, sometimes he is blind in the face of danger, recklessly pushing forward.

Weapon of Choice: an axe, knives, anything with a sharp blade.

Token: his father's gold pendant, on the back of which, underneath the scrapings of a knife, his real name is engraved.

Other: n/a

Picture: (refer to top/side)

Tribute Owner: CrimsonSilhouettes