Stay With Me

"Mujhe ya kisi aur ko apni shakal bhi mat dikhana", Armaan yelled at Abhira.

"Armaan meri baat to suno...", replied Abhira trying to tell her side of the story.

She grabbed on to the sleeve of Armaan's shirt, a gesture that was a symbol of their relationship. Whenever Abhira was scared or hurt she would hold onto his sleeve, knowing that he was there for her, that he would fight for her, support her. But today not being her lucky day, Armaan shrugged her hand off himself and walked away leaving a distraught Abhira behind. Once again she was alone, all alone, left to fight the world on her own without her Khadoosman.

She never knew that her happiest day would take a drastic turn and would shake her to shambles. She was happy just a couple of hours ago. She finally had realised her feelings for Armaan and was going to confess it to him. She had it all prepared, she specially learned to bake his favourite cookies and on the 4th try she made it to prefection, the way he usually preffered. Ahh she was so proud of herself. She made his favourite coffee, put it into a flask and placed it on the tray with two cute red cups with Mr and Mrs engraved on the sides.

She walked into garden with the tray where her biggest supporters Krish, Kiara, Aryan, Madhav and Manisha were setting up the table. She looked around and said,

"Wow papa, chachi-saa, aap logon ne to bht sundar decorate kardiya. I swear agar main ye sab akeli kar rhi hoti to mujhe ek janam lag jate. Thank you so much mere aur Armaan ke liye ye karne ke liye."

"Bhabhi aap hume bhul gyi, sabse jyada mehnat humne hi ki hai", said the cousins together.

"Haan haan tum logon ko bhi thanks. Bhala bhabhi apne itne pyaare devar aur nanad ko bhul skti h kya. Tum log nai hote to pta nai mera kya hota."

"Bus bus bohot ho gya thank you session bacchon, bache hue kaam complete karo jaldi se aur chalo yaha se. Aur jab Armaan aa jaye yaha to koi idhar nai aana. Un dono ko puri privacy milni chahiye. Agar kisi ne inko disturb kiya to next month ki pocket money cancel", said Manisha winking at Abhira.

She was the happiest that finally Abhira and Armaan were taking their relationship forward. She had loved Abhira from the day she stepped into Poddar Mansion. She always admired her courage, her will and the way she always kept her self-respect above everything else. And she hated Ruhi. She was aware of Ruhi's intentions regarding Armaan and wanted to keep her away from Abhira, Armaan and their relationship. So she wanted them to move forward in their relationship so that there was no scope for Ruhi to come in between them.

"Kya chachi-saa aap bhi", Abhira blushed the darkest shade of red.

"Yaar mumma aapne to pura maza hi kharab kar diya", said Aryan disappointed. They had planned to secretly film their bhaiya and bhabhi's precious moments so that they could keep it as a memoir for a lifetime. But they gave into their mother's request as she was right. Disturbing a couple in their moment would not look great and as it was their fav Bhaiya and bhabhi's personal time to spend they agreed to not come to the garden.

Completing the rest of the work, they wished Abhira good luck and courage for her confession they walked out.

On the other side Ruhi was walking back and forth in her room thinking of the endless possibilities that could happen between Armaan and Abhira if Abhira confessed her feelings to Armaan.
"No, no, no, Armaan is mine. I wont let this happen. Mujhe kisi bhi haal me Abhira ko rokna hoga. Wo apne pyaar ka izhaar nai kar skti hai. Armaan sirf mera hai. Unki shadi to deal hai na, jo ki 3 mahine me khatam ho jaegi. To fir ye pyaar ka natak kyu karna chahti hai ye ladki. Why god why? Why always me? Nai.. nai main Armaan ko nai kho skti. Mujhe kuch karna hoga. Armaan office se aane hi wala h. Isse pehle wo Abhira se mile, main usse apne saath bahar le jati hun. Haan ye sahi rahega. Main gate par hi wait karti hun, jaise hi wo aaega main usse kisi bahane se bahar le jaungi. Naa wo Abhira se mil payega aur naa Abhira confess kar payegi."
And she ran to the gate so that she could stop him from meeting Abhira.

As soon as she reached the gate she saw a car parked at a distance and Charu leaning onto it talking with a guy who had his back turned towards Ruhi. She was unable to see his face. She moved a bit closer to the car to get a proper look of who he was and what they were talking about and just then Charu hugged him, shocking Ruhi. They broke their goodbye hug and started walking towards the mansion when Ruhi saw his face,

"Ye to Charu aur Abhira ka boss hai, Dev Sekhawat. Charu ka apne boss ke saath affair chal rha hai", ruhi said to herself surprised.

"Charu tumhe apne Armaan bhai se jaldi baat karni hogi. Isse pehle ki Abhira hamare bare me use kuch btaye, tumhe khud unse baat karni hogi. Main nai chahta ki hamari wajah se Abhira bich me fas jaye", Dev said with a worrying look on his face.

"Haan Dev sir, main jaldi hi bhaiya se baat karungi. Abhira bhabhi already hum sab ke liye itna kuch sehti hain, aur fir abhi hi to unke aur bhaiya k bich sab kuch sahi hone laga hai, main nai chahti unke aur bhaiya ke bich aur koi misunderstanding ho", Charu replied. She was grateful to Abhira. It was her who helped her in her bad time, supported her, stood for her like a pillar and this was the least she could do for her bhabhi.

"Aur apko pata hai aaj na bhabhi bhaiya ko propose karne wali hain, mujhe na Kiara ka call aaya tha."

"Really, that's great. I really hope wo hamesha happy rahe. Acha ab main chalta hun nai to kisi ne dekh liya to problem ho jayegi tumhe", said Dev and left after saying goodbye to his sunshine.

"Abhira ko inke affair ke bare me pta hai? Aur unse abhi tak kisi ko btaya nahi? Interesting.. ab aayega maza. Dekhti jao Abhira main kaise tumhre saare plans ko fail karti hun. Tum mujhse mera Armaan chin lena chahti thi na. Main ye kavi nai hone dungi", Ruhi smirked.

After Charu went inside, Ruhi too walked into the mansion and went to dadi-saa's room to ask for her permission to call everyone in the hall as she had an announcement to make.

Just then Armaan walked into the house and not seeing anyone in the hall walked towards the garden where Abhira was waiting for him dressed in a beautiful shimmery pink saree. She was glowing.
Armaan was mesmerized seeing her, "Beautiful", he said to himself.

He walked towards her and asked, "Aaj kuch special hai kya? Itna ready ho kar kidhar jaa rhi ho? Aur ye garden decorate kyu kiya hua hai?"

"Armaan mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai, bohot important baat. Mujhe samajh nai aa rha main kaise kahun but aaj main bol kar rahungi", replied a nervous Abhira.

"Haan haan baat bhi kar lenge but ye to btao occassion kya hai in sab ka?"

Abhira in an attempt to move closer to Armaan got her heels stuck in her saree and tripped.
Armaan's hands encirled her waist to keep her from falling and their eyes locked.

"Pretty", he said making Abhira blush not losing the eye contact.

"Armaan", shouted Ruhi walking into the garden. Abhira and Armaan separated and abhira adjusted her saree while glaring at Ruhi for ruining their perfect moment.

"Dadi-saa tum dono ko hall me bula rahi hain. Jaldi chalo."

"Ruhi tum chalo, hum dono bus 5 min me aa rahe hain", replied an irritated Abhira.

"Nahi, dadi-saa ne mujhse tm dono ko saath le kar aane kaha hai."

"Chalo Abhira, jo bhi tumhe kehna h hum baad me baat karenge", said Armaan and started walking behind Ruhi.

Cursing Ruhi in her mind, Abhira unwillingly walked behind Armaan not knowing that whatever was going to happen will change the course of events she expected to happen that night.

Ruhi was happy. Her plan was going perfectly. Abhira did not confess. And after what she was going to play, Armaan won't let Abhira confess, she was sure. Afterall Armaan would always choose his family before everything else, she knew.

Hey guys.
How are you all?

I hope you guys like this chapter. Most probably this will have 3 parts. Can be more, depends on what ideas I get in the moment.

I am not an experienced writer so please bear with me.
Galtiyon ke liye maaf kar dena.

Do vote and comment. Would love to read your reviews. Any suggestions/feedbacks/new ideas/request are welcome. I will try to include them in the story.

Thankyou.
Will see you soon with another update.

Miss S.