Stay With Me - 4

Armaan was lost in his thoughts when someone barged into his cabin.
He looked up to find Ruhi smiling at him.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho Ruhi?"

"Ye kya baat hui Armaan, na koi Hi-Hello, directly itne rude ho rahe ho."

"Ruhi dekho avi main already bht busy hoon aur pareshan bhi. So please leave me alone", Armaan said frustrated.

"Please Armaan. Kab tak tum Abhira ki wajah se mujhe hurt karoge. Arey wo chali gayi to acha hai na hum dono apne baare me soch sakte hain, ghar par baat kar sakte hain", replied crying bringing crocodile tears in her eyes.

That was enough for Armaan and he stood up,

"Get out of my cabin right now", shouted Armaan.
"Maine tumhe kitni baar samjhaya hai ki tum mere liye sirf mere bhai ki biwi ho aur meri achi dost. Usse jada tum mere liye kuch nai ho sakti. To apne iss delusional world se bahar aao ki hum dono ke bich kuch ho sakta h"

"Armaan tum mujhse pyaar karte ho aur tumne mujhse promise kiya tha", Ruhi said crying.

"Arey nahi karta main tumse koi pyaar wyaar. Iss baat ko apne dimag me jitni jaldi fit kar lo tumhre liye hi acha hoga."

"Armaan tum mere saath aisa kaise kar sakte ho, main tumhre liye hi iss ghar me aayi thi", Ruhi tried to manipulate him by making him feel guilty.

"Maine tumse tab bhi kaha tha ki tum move on kar jao aur aaj bhi keh raha hoon. Just move on."

"Tum mujhse pyaar nai karte Armaan?", Ruhi started shouting.

It was unbearable for her now. She was losing her everything. She had plotted everything to get Armaan. And Armaan now did not want her. He did not love her. To her having Armaan was the only motive of life. And now she was losing that too.

"Nahi"

"To kisse pyaar karte ho tum?? Uss Abhira se?? Jo tumhe chor kar bhag gayi?? Uss ladki se jisne tumhri family ko pareshan kar rakha hai?? Jisne humare ghar ke bacchon ko khud ki tarah galat raste par chalaya??," Ruhi shouted. Today she had to bet on everything. She had to win Armaan and for that she was ready to fight him too. She tried to remind him of the things his family accussed Abhira of.

But Armaan today was resolute to his decision of not listening to her. He wanted to first talk to Abhira and sort things out.

"Enough Ruhi. The matter between me and my wife is none of your business. You can leave now. Ye mera office hai tumhra bedroom nai jo tum kuch bhi karo. OUT. RIGHT NOW"

That was enough for Ruhi. Now she had to make a perfect plan for her comeback and for that she needed time. She thought it was best for her to go home and get a few people on her side before confronting Armaan again. And also Abhira was not in contact with Armaan so she was relieved that it will not be problem if she takes it slow.

Ruhi walked out of the cabin leaving Armaan to ponder over his thoughts.

Do I love Abhira??
Can I love Abhira??
No no, she is just a good friend of mine.
No, she is more than a friend to me.
Is it normal to love someone with whom I had a deal marriage?
Can I really be in love with Abhira?
Like I care for her, her tears hurt me, I feel at home with her, I can be me when I am with her, she is my safe place. But can it be called love??
Does she love me too?
No, why would she love me, she probably hates me for what I did to her.

While these thoughts were running in his mind Armaan recalled that Abhira wanted to say something to him last night. She had arranged something in the garden for him.
"The decorations looked like she wanted to confess to me", he said to himself and laughed.
"Why would she confess to me? She doesn't even like me. She never said anything ever and directly wanted to confess. Ho hi nai sakta. Uske pet me koi baat nai rehti. Agar uske mann me kuch hota to ab tak mujhe bata chuki hoti. But what if she really did want to confess??", Armaan was still smiling thinking about this when someone knocked on the door and he jerked out of his reverie.