𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

TW FOR THIS BOOK:
CHILD NEGLECT
DRUG ABUSE
LANGUAGE
MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Apollo Beckett was a boy who carried too much love in his heart. It swelled with infatuation for anybody who seemed to have access to it, his insides burning with the insatiable desire to care for someone the way he wished somebody cared about him.
For as long as he could remember, Apollo was never able to witness what a loving relationship was supposed to look like. His parents, his god awful parents who only had him so they could have a piece of property to flash around figure eight, constantly argued about the most petty manners.

Apollo had grown used to the broken glass that embedded itself into his hair and the ringing of his ears that waa the cause of screaming that traveled throughout their porcelain walls that had perfect family photos framed all around them. Because of the lack of love Apollo received as a child, it caused him to act out. He slept with anyone who glanced in his direction, soaking up their love and hoping that they would be the one. But they weren't. They weren't ever the one, instead leaving Apollo's heart shattered into tiny pieces that he was forced to build back up all by himself, for it wasn't as if anybody was ever going to do it for him. His parents made sure of that.

It wasn't as if Apollo was completely alone. He had Rafe Cameron, his best friend since the fourth grade when the two of them had gotten sent to the principals office for cheating on a spelling test (of course, both of them got screamed at by their parents for a good hour straight, yet another reason as to why their bond was so close). Apollo knew that as the years went on that his friendship with Rafe began to grow toxic, drugs being the only thing they now had in common. It was the only way they could escape from the chaotic reality that just so happened to be their lives.

Sarah Cameron was an angel.

At least, that's what Apollo thought the moment he first laid eyes upon her. He had thought she was an angel sent down from heaven just so bring just a fragment of happiness back into his life, seeing as it was a nightmare to begin with. When Apollo Beckett fell in love, he fell in love hard to the point where his heart could no longer even comprehend it. At first, it started off as mindless flirting, such as calling her beautiful and occasionally leaving bouquets of flowers in her room whenever she was away.

However, one night at a party, things had changed dramatically. Apollo had decided to attend with the Cameron siblings, having nothing better to do for the night. Like always, Apollo shot flirty comments Sarah's way to which she would roll her eyes and act as if her cheeks weren't flushed a very deep shade of pink. As the party went on, the duo became more drunk, more loud, more outgoing.

And that's when Apollo kissed Sarah. Suddenly, his confidence went skyrocketing out the window, the boy apologizing madly about how he didn't mean to push any boundaries and that he totally understood if Sarah hated him. But then, Sarah kissed back, which would lead to a hookup that the two would never forget.

A few days after the hookup, Sarah ordered that they keep it a secret from Rafe and practically everyone else on the island. Apollo, being madly in love still, was a bit hurt by the fact they had to keep what was the best night of his life a secret, but eventually he understood and agreed.

Apollo Beckett may have been Sarah Cameron's dirty secret, but he was going to do everything in his power (even if it meant involving himself in a treasure hunt with a couple of pouges) to become so much more than that.

STARRING:

LORENZO ZURZOLO|APOLLO BECKETT

MADELYN CLINE|SARAH CAMERON

***apollo and sarah, my cuties 😭 again, i'm so in love with the name apollo idk why

***
apollo and sarah, my cuties 😭 again, i'm so in love with the name apollo idk why. he's so in love with sarah, but sarah is just choosing to be in denial. they're gonna be such awkward cuties in season one because neither of them want their secret to be exposed (more so sarah than apollo, he couldn't care less 💀) anyways y'all, enjoy!