Chapter 3 - A Whole New World- FINAL PART

When they had stopped in front of Dennis' door, Emma looked at the house. At least, what you could call a house. It was a small half dilapidated house with a small yard that was full of junk bricks and beer cans. But it could have been quite cozy, Emma thought, trying to see the positive side of it. It couldn't be as bad as living with Steven. And they could always remodel it Emma thought. Steven had brought her sports bags under loud objection because Lily didn't want to see her ex-husband Dennis.

Dennis answered the door and seemed surprised rather than happy to see his daughter again after years. He had given her a hand and said Dennis. Shame red she had introduced herself as Emma. Dennis was dressed in dirty jeans and an old white shirt in which his fat hairy belly was hidden. He had left his hair on his belly possibly to fill the shortfall on his head. Feral brown hair hung down his neck but beyond that he was bald. A dirty man Emma thought as she looked at him but he was her father now that she was in his life things would be alright. 

When Steven had asked her to just check out the neighborhood so Dennis and he could discuss a few things. Emma had gone immediately. As she walked down the street she looked around. The neighborhood seemed to have seen its best days but the people radiated a sense of happiness. Yet they looked at her as if she came from another planet. And maybe they were. Everyone around her wore old and worn clothes. Emma smiled to herself. This was something Sarah needed to see.

Emma had decided to take a good look at the city so she sent Sarah a text message.

Emma: Heey Sarah I am now in Gouda and we have a few hours so do you feel like exploring this city.

Sarah: Don't you know how far that is Emma that's Like Hella far.

Emma: Nice friend you are I'll do it again myself.

Sarah: Good fucking luck....

Angrily Emma looked at her phone. This was her new world now and if this was it then she had better make new friends. Angry Emma walked through town as a boy began to walk beside her. Are you angry sweetie I can make you happy. Piss off Emma muttered as she continued walking. What are you saying sweetie I think I misunderstood you I think you want to come home with me.

With a hard hand the boy squeezed Emma's arm. I'm going goddamn nowhere who do you think you are. Who do you think you are says the boy in a tone that radiates anger but so no one can hear him. I've never seen you here before. So then you squeeze it grumbles Emma as she gives the boy an elbow in his ribs causing him to let go of her. Angry, the boy walks after Emma as she hears another's voice. You can see she doesn't want to dude then walk away.

You can see she's hot Nigel just let me do my thing. Emma turned to see the boy they had named Nigel. It felt like she fell through the floor. It was a very pretty boy with short black hair and dark brown eyes. His black blouse hung open around his slightly toned skin so she could see he had a nice body. She felt like she was stoned as she continued to look at him. 

Nigel walked up to the boy who had grabbed her and slapped him in the face with a flat hand. Who do you think you are that you're just going to stand here squeezing girls. Can't you see she's underage or not? Underage Emma had felt shamefully humiliated. The first boy she had found more than sexy had called her underage. Even though it was true she was sure that if she had had any chance of him at all it was now gone. Then again he had saved her from this creep. Emma looked Nigel in the eye as the other boy disappeared from sight.

My name is Nigel laughs Nigel as he holds out a hand to Emma and you are. I'm E Emma mumbles Emma as Nigel starts laughing. What are you doing here you come from behind the gauwe and got lost or something. I live here now mutters Emma. Ow says Nigel as he looks at Emma from head to toe. But you are not like the people here he whispers in her ear as he looks at Emma. We are rich. Emma laughs. And that's weird because. Just look around you laughs Nigel as he puts his arm around Emma's shoulder.There not like us here.